Game music, what do you use?

RobertK

Hi everyone. Just wondering what programs do you guys use for your games music/ sound effects?
I need someone to recommend me a good (free) music making program to create music and sound effects to use in my games. free ringtones
Previously I used this online music making site called Aviary roc. some of you might be familiar with it. That's what I used for to make all of the music and game sound effects such as picking up items, etc in all my game projects up until now because the site recently announced that they are now officially offline. So now I need to look for an alternative program or else all of my games will be silent from now on. Recently I downloaded a program called Magix music maker because I heard it was really good and free (however it turned out that its actually not free you only get a 7 day trial) so that didn't work out. Looks like I'm starting to ramble.

Anyway, what are some good programs for game music and which ones do you guys/gals use? sound effect ringtones

Edited by RobertK

• 2 weeks later...

So I decided to go with OpenMPT, I did the getting started tutorial on their wiki but I still don't know very much about OpenMPT. Are there any good tutorials you guys could recommend for me? Also how do you access the instruments in the instruments library? I can't figure out how to use them.

sonnerie gratuite, sonnerie telephone

Edited by sophia97