Lineage 2 Craft Assistant

Hello Lineage 2 Fans!

I've created a Excel file to make it easier to craft Items in L2.

For now this file only has Draconic Bow craft. I want to know if it helps anyone and I should add the other S weapons or it's a total waste. 🙂

As you can see in the file, DON'T Edit the fields with RED on YELLOW color. You should only edit/write in the purple fields.

• In the left top corner written in green "CRAFT" you just add the number of weapons you wish to craft and it will populate the first column with the necessary materials.
  • On the second column, upper part (base materials) just add now many materials you have from each type and next to them it will tell you how many you are missing overall.

Add how many of the High materials you have in lower part. If you have more then necessary then type the exact number needed for your craft. For example: for 1 Draconic Bow you need 385 M.alloy so if you have 500, just type that you have 385 otherwise it will mess with the base materials.

• In the 3rd column, once you have all materials ( 2nd column shows negative numbers or 0 ) it will tell you what else you need to craft and how many materials are necessary .
  • in the 4th column it will tell you how much the craft costs depending on the market prices. The lower part will display the High materials price depending on the basic materials price.

To use this file, click the link below, and from File - > Email send it to your email or google drive. I use this directly from Google Drive and I can access anywhere.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WF4DmUIXb53QKDQUfUmdIUaUYNxaFT9PU3w9CoFHblc/edit?usp=sharing

• 1 month later...