interlude [L2J] L2summit.com

Lothos

tUfIJEP.png

ZYZyJ1x.pngSERVER INFORMATION

T817ndq.pngRates, Enchantment & Augmentation
eY9AWAr.png♦ x1000, each Monster increases your level by 1.
KXmhQg7.png♦ Safe enchantment: +4
KXmhQg7.png♦ Max enchantment: +16 (+20 with crystal)
KXmhQg7.png♦ Normal scroll chance: 60%
RlQFfkA.png♦ Blessed scroll chance: 80% (failure: back to +4)
RlQFfkA.png♦ Crystal scroll chance: 90% (failure: back to +16)
DqspW7Q.png♦ High Grade Lifestone: 5%
lHwxWZO.jpg♦ Top Grade Lifestone: 10%
ZMKJdgY.png♦ Max Augmentations: 1 active & 1 passive

General Information
wOcL0OM.png♦ Auto loot for monsters, dropped loot for bosses.
X2yzEOv.png♦ Cancellation returns canceled buffs after 7 seconds.
nUIYwA9.png♦ Available buff slots: 48 (only buffer's buffs count)
VbdlLGm.png♦ Subclasses per character: 3
vCcI3eN.png♦ If you are hero, you have only Heroic Valor on sub classes.
XJSkYnS.png♦ Automatic potions (HP, MP, CP) by pressing right click & retail usage by pressing left click.
ZuCNVer.png♦ Pressing shift & click on monsters or raids, you can see their droplist.
295dvNh.png♦ All accessories increase character's speed by 17%.

Fast Augmentation
7bxJTf8.png♦ If you double click on the Lifestone, your equipped weapon gets augmented.
lfzvdM0.png♦ If you get a skill, you get an announcement on screen and the weapon gets unequipped automatically.
Uw2gUXy.png♦ The retail augmentation system is still working for old school players.

Sieges
sjPRSO1.png♦ Available castles for the moment: Giran, Aden, Innadril
6Spj9yF.png♦ Sieges are scheduled every Sunday at 17:00 (GMT+2).

Clan Ranking
zlFJNor.png♦ We've developed a new engine which counts your clan's efficiency based on actions.
OrExobY.png♦ You can increase your clan's ranking on the ladder by hunting bosses, conquering castles & killing war enemies.
dMMfQTy.png♦ Every Sunday, the top 3 clans of the ladder win a big prize.

Grand Olympiad
3Ms5m6y.png♦ The Grand Olympiad Games start at 18:00 and finish at 00:00 (GMT+2).
6a6r0jg.png♦ New heroes every sunday at 12:00 PM (GMT+2).
Bt2kSR6.png♦ Your enchant counts as +4 while in olympiad game (enchantment doesn't change, only stats).
zcn2B5a.png♦ Hero weapons are now enchantable & playable.
k7VSREc.png♦ Nobless Gate Pass has been replaced with Summit Token for every olympiad fight victory.

Character Menu
uwcRIOQ.png♦ By typing .menu you have access to many features related to your character.
uwcRIOQ.png♦ You can control your party invitations, trade requests, incoming buffs and personal messages.
uwcRIOQ.png♦ Also, you can check the server's popularity and basic information & rates.

Real Time Balance
cMuk7SL.png♦ We are using a unique balancing system that helps us readjust balance in real-time.
Fek1Aqr.png♦ Please, don't complain about balance while developing your character.
qYWgQKI.png♦ Balance is adjusted based on end-game.

Global Event Engine
jqWoS5B.png♦ Automatic event engine with 5 global events: Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch, Raid in the middle, Last man standing, Ultra-rapid fire.
IV29lFX.png♦ Running every 1 hour with vote poll.
ZuCNVer.png♦ Including portable functions by typing .events (to register -> .register).
yUcnWnc.png♦ You can increase your pvp count & take pvp reward like playing normal pvp.

Real Party Zone
EFDi53n.png♦ The party zone is chaotic, which means a lot of PvP action.
iU2Mgve.png♦ The drops of Chaotic Monsters are individual for each party member (more members, higher multiplier).
ZMKJdgY.png♦ All party members have to do a specific amount of damage to get drops.
bh20XeL.png♦ Bishops get drops too, based on their healing value.

Raid Battlegrounds (boss difficulty: medium)
ICHYYKM.png♦ A unique battleground zone with 5 raid bosses at the same place.
EFDi53n.png♦ The battleground zone is chaotic, which means a lot of PvP action.
IuhjofF.png♦ Respawn time for each battleground boss is 3 hours.
LgBvQmj.png♦ Exclusive drop of this zone: Epic Jewel Box (rewards you with a random Epic Jewel).

Dungeons (boss difficulty: high)
T3Q5VEE.png♦ An underground chaotic zone with 5 chaotic arenas.
Ha8qCej.png♦ In every arena, there is a raid boss.
IuhjofF.png♦ Respawn time for each dungeon boss is 6 hours.
LgBvQmj.png♦ Exclusive drop of this zone: Epic Jewel Box (rewards you with a random Epic Jewel).

Dynamic PvP Zone
k0eFNNu.png♦ Changes automatically every 1 hour.
gz6nGnm.png♦ The top 3 players based on PvP kills are getting rewarded.
WQJRpRx.png♦ Bishops are not allowed to enter this zone.
bzF1dcc.png♦ There is a 20% chance for the 'Blessed' version of the zone. Special rewards inside when the zone is 'Blessed'.
MjhSyse.png♦ Blessed version rewards: x2 PvP Kills, x2 PvP Reward, 10% chance to get Summit Token and 1% chance to get an exclusive reward.

Vote Engine
YeG7tut.png♦ Individual vote system with multiple sites.
115SzKc.png♦ Voting at least 3 vote sites, unlocks the Vote Blessing at Magic Supporter.
9N0kWBy.png♦ Vote Blessing increases your P.Def. +6%, M.Def. +6%, Speed +4%.
VbdlLGm.png♦ Global vote reward for all online players.
http://i.imgur.com/dMMfQTy.png♦ Weekly Voter Event, the player with the most votes at the end of the week wins.

Edited by Lothos