Request Αναζητώ Developer Για στήσιμο SERVER  επί πληρωμή.

petrocg

Question

Αναζητώ Developer Για στήσιμο SERVER  επί πληρωμή.
θέλω κάποιον που να ξέρει να στήνει server από το 0 συγκεκριμένα l2 interlude client
και θέλω και κάποια custom πράγματα πχ. interface classic style,custom npc,etc. 

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• On my computer I connect it well but when I transfer the files to the hosting they do not open correctly!
    • check your configurations files. You should smart enough to find those 😉
    • You do not help me connect or you will know of a website that is working well
    • perhaps DB connection with server. AtualStudio sites are usually shitty, If they cannot connect to the DB, many components dont load.
    • Since many people asked, we are presenting here the whole Donation list from Donny NPC. Our server is NOT P2W and most of the things possible to get with donator coins are simply quality of life improvements or SMALL benefits to helping the server. There are other NPCs that also offer their services for Donator Coins like Starter Pack NPC and Newbie Helper.     DN Shots and Materials Packs Buff Scrolls Megaphone - Allows the players to send a Global Message every 5 minutes Dual Craft Stamp Epic Bosses quest items - Available only on the stages that those bosses are enabled Soul Crystals Stage 11 - Available only on 2nd and 3rd Stage Soul Crystals Stage 12 - Available only on 3rd Stage Horn (untradable) - Available only on 2nd Stage HP/CP/MP Elixirs Packs - Available only the grades of the respective Stages       Rune of XP/SP (30%) - Last for 12 hours Rune of XP/SP (30%) - Last for 3 days Rune of XP/SP (30%) - Last for 7 days Rune of XP/SP (30%) - Last for 28 days Rune of XP/SP (30%) - Last for 90 days       Expand Inventory Slots - Increases your Inventory Slots by 48 Expand Common Craft - Increases the number of recipes that can be recorded in common recipe books Expand Trade - Increases the number of items that can be bought or sold at private stores Expand Storage - Increases the number of items that can stored in private warehouses and freight Expand Weight - Increases the maximum weight one can carry on his inventory       We have around 100 accessories that the players can choose from. There is also the option to try-on the accessories before buying them so players can test how they look on their characters.   We are adding a few more cosmetics in the near future and are excited to share with you what we have so, stick around, more news coming in the next few days    
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock