Liars Liars Liars ...

Usually donation's are no problem but a donation is one thing and buying items is other.

Agree

I think the best way is CHEATTT !!! OH YEAHHHH ( Overworked it srry)

hahahahhaahahhahahhahahhaha

• 5 weeks later...

Naws,many servers say that too,but if u log in u can see in the annocuments : If u want make donations send us one mail to bla bla xD

i dont hate the donatios but make donations for items? hmm very noob,its cool if u wanna help ur server,but not for items,so pff XD

But... Who will "help" the server without receiving NOTHING? Hmm I dunno but I can't think in too much people who will make that...

ive seen on a low rate server that they said no donations as well then they started to sell b grade cheap and after the gms saw all ppl with b grade started to sell a grade on crazy prices. I vote for no donation servers unless tehre is ppl taht want to donate to keep the server up not for items.

• 4 weeks later...