[Guide]How to play in oly with your fave class.

TNL

First of all i wanna tell you all that it doesn't matter if you're hero if u'r main is a buffer [that is on high rates] . I mean , wtf ? are u gonna pvp with your buffer ? NOT! What i'm trying to say is that u must get hero on some pvp-useful main's . Like bishop(my favourite) , he , aw , th , etc etc .

Bishop(Cardinal):

1st (the 60 seconds) Buff yourself using a robe , weapon:Holy Staff (can't remember exactly the name - it's a C grade wep) with body blessing SA

2nd (the 20 seconds) Equip a heavy armoor , with duals and get ready. (that is if you don't have any att augment)

3rd(the fight) First , mass block shield and mass block wind walk . So you can do more damage and he's got less speed(you can hit him) . Then , if he's a mistic/archer/or whatever uses mana , just Hit+mana burn , at a certain point , he'll run out of mana (if you don't get killed till then) and the match is yours . IMPORTANT: Use Greater Heal , not Greater battle heal because it consumes too much mana so u will not hang on more than 2 minutes.

[[[-> Another tactic on some servers , where the trance chance is 100% , hit him till u'r sure his cp and at least 5% of hp ran out and then keep sleeping him (using trance) till the end of the fight .

Paladin(Phoenix Knight):

1st(before the oly match) Get like 5% hp and some cubics if possible

2nd(60 seconds) Buff yourself , and before the 20 seconds use Angelic Icon (for this you have to follow step 1)

3rd(the fight) first of all try to shackle him several times , then just get to him and stun+hit . (Other important skills:Shield Slam(takes out enemy's target) , Judgement(3x normal damage) . )

4th-Calculate how much does an oly match last , and if ur' not dead till 20 seconds remaining till battle is finished , spam stun the target and keep healing yourself + Touch Of Life

Important notice: If u'r dealing with a bishop , spam aggro on him when he's healing himself . This way you can thank him for winning the match.

Spellhowler(Storm Screamer)

1st(60 seconds) Get the bodly blessing C grade staff and buff yourself with Shield and Concentration (keep using the skill on you untill u get the bless the body from the SA - don't pass the 20 seconds because u will be using the fight mana )

2nd(the fight) If mistic , try to silence on him , maybe ur lucky and KO your enemy. Use Wind Vortex , Surrender to wind first(and then repeat on a interval of 20-30 seocnds - depends on the server) and then use Hurricane and Aura Flash if enemy is a dagger (takes out his target , close mass attack)

For any other classes , post a request by a comment on this topic .

EDIT:

Overlord(dominator)

1st(before the match)     Get the body blessing C grade wep

2nd(60 sec)      Buff yourself: Glory of Paagrio(m def) , Power of Paagrio(p atk) , Shield of Paagrio (shield success rate) , Wisdom of Paagrio(cast spd) ,Blessing of Paagrio(p def) , Sight of Paagrio(accuracy) , Eye of Paagrio(focus) , Soul of Paagrio(m atk) .

3rd(the fight)     Equip a heavy armoor , and a blunt . Hit the enemy with the blunt till your cp is down (+hammer crush) . Then , equip a staff , activate Arcane Power , and hit the enemy with steal essence . Also try Dreaming spirit+seal of binding (if close range enemy) , Seal of silence(if mistic) , seal of despair , seal of winter(if fighter), Seal of Slow(if binding not successful , close range enemy) . IMPORTANT: don't use ritual and the ally restore cp skills , unless you can use MP pots.(the mp consumtion of those skills is imense , so it doesn't worth)

4th- If close to the end of the battle , and none of you dead , sleep the enemy and recharge ur cp .

btw paladin doesnt have cubics ;D

That's why i said -if possible- :P

why just 3 classes? and why do you hide this?

unhide it, and give the credits , unless its yours

ty.

Only 3 because i couldn't think about something good .. read the end of the post :) "For any other classes , post a request by a comment on this topic ."

Well it's hidden for 10 posts .. not that much . And yes , it's mine .

Duelist <3

Lalala my fav class y love that class,its very stronger and have cool skill,in onli its little hard the pvps with mages like overlord,or prophets but is one good class sometime very bored,but its my love that class

Duelist <3

Lalala my fav class y love that class,its very stronger and have cool skill,in onli its little hard the pvps with mages like overlord,or prophets but is one good class sometime very bored,but its my love that class

It's hard to kill a duelist even with bish + att augment so .. +1 :)

Why would a bishop be using heavy armor when he doesn't even have heavy armor masteries. And on top of that... using Greater Heal at the same time..? Good luck healing for only 1k for 5 seconds each cast.

First of all, it's major heal and casts faster, uses less MP and heals even more.

Second, use Draconic if you want an armor to give more defense than robes.

Third, use an arcana mace to wipe out his mp, than use a drac bow and kite him (he even has block ww too so it's even easier)