This is for Grisom.

shmeq

First of all, from you're actions i can see you don't have more than 15-16 years. That is because you think people that don't have administrative privileges are lower than you.

Second of all, you were asking me

where is my syntax error? lol

Here are some mistakes:

havent pay not a single penny
has NO sense. Double negation btw.

evry
it's spelled "every".

again with the

havent
...it is spelled haven't.

And i am not the type to pick on people because they don't know english well but in you're case i made an exception because of you're snobbish attitude. It's not the first time i saw you abusing the status you were given, making people stupid or idiots just because you are a "gold member".

So, before giving - karma and locking a topic, try to have an intelligent conversation ;) ; not something like:

You have earned you -2 karma beacuse of Leaching,unhiding topics and spamming and i guess you still havent learn anything no?

my god.. what a dumb guy.

Nice attempt to start another flame war , instead of replying i just lock it and w8 for some mod to ban you

btw i didnt take that karma from you ;) kisses

So, before giving - karma and locking a topic, try to have an intelligent conversation ;) ; not something like:

from this conversation i keep this quote above which is absolutely  a right one

and i keep kriamst sig pic as the appropriate one :D  dont bother about karmas :P these things cchange from hour to hour