hellbound [Interlude l2j] 30x exp 100x Adena NEW Bilingual

l2link

Come enjoy a great INTERLUDE server with all customs availabe to players, not only donators.

Changing NPC HTML to Bilingual little by little. Spanish / English.

Expermented with rates and found 30x exp & 100x Adena work well so you have adena for each level without growing to fast. Drops 3x.

Mobs's drop 10% chance floating stones for free enchants. Also Event Medals exchange for D and C Armor / Weapons.

2nd Hellbound server will be online in 2 weeks for 3 months of Beta testing on dedicated server 100mb up 10k rpm hd.

Make any suggestions you like to improve server during beta testing.

Paying for Hellbound dedicated server regardless of Donations (cost $175 a month) as we have very few players at the moment to justify the cost of a dedicated server. However going on the theory build it and they will come because I love this game haha... just want to see and grow a big communtiy...

Hellbound will be 15x

Interlude and Hellbound client / patch available on our website at www.l2sgarden.com

[EDITED]

Come enjoy a great server with all customs availabe with drops for multisell so no need donate to get all items.

2nd Hellbound server will be online in 2 weeks for 3 months of Beta testing on dedicated server 100mb up 10k rpm hd.

Make any suggestions you like.... paying for Hellbound dedicated server regardless of Donations because I love this game haha... just want to see and grow a big communtiy...

Hellbound will be 20x

www.l2sgarden.com

Paying 4 the server is to make ADMIN's /GM's money and not 4 dec server.......omg bro....

if you want to pay the dec server make money from advertising or some other way and not from l2 players...if not you do not open l2 server......All donated server have a main acT:  to make money...

so

DO NOT LIE TO PLaYERS   ....

BTW pffff

No a donation server is usually only provide top items to donators. What I am saying is I have played lineage in USA for 5 years and private servers in Argentina where you have to donate for top items and donators rule. In the official server prices are outragious and tuns of farmers selling shit.

In this server with or without donations you can get all items in the server and regardless I will pay the $175 a month out of my pocket. Especially since most of the kids playing are in Peru and don't even have computers or internet in the house. They play at cabins for 50 cents an hour.

The objective is to grow a big and stable community. Which if there is enough people playing this justify's the expense of have a dedicated server vs home based lag server.