[Noob Question] L2Walker IG logout porblem..

SuperNovaX

I have a problem when i check logout if my hp is under those percent, it doesnt logout but just disconnects and it looks like

everythings standing still in game and I cant move.. why doesnt he logout, and after a while log back???

47423674yt4.jpg

I'm not sure but I think it has something to do with this setting?? What should i write there, I play on L2 Official Phoenix

49084028nc1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

49084028nc1.jpg

Check "Relogin Delay(s)" 30, if after that it still doesn't work then yes, you must add the options there, i'm not sure if it's required because i don't use re-login options, what you need to add is the server ip (you can view it by running l2, once in the server selection go to cmd - netstat, should be the last one) should give you ip and port, so those 2 are done, add your ID and PSW, Press Add, Check and select both "LoginServer" and "GameServer".

Gl.

It was said over a billion times, walker IG cannot reconnect. Only OOG supports reconnection

As for not being able to move, that's because you were logged out as expected. You need to kill L2 yourself

edit: And lol, eL2user you were completely wrong. That bar is for adding a SOCKS5 setting if you want to play proxied. The ID and PSW are SOCKS login info for the specified SOCKS server