What are the big differents between Destroyer and Warlord equiped polearm

Guys why they made and warlord? destroyer is far better i think.

Warlord is good with pole only. Have 1good skill "wirlwind",the warth and a good stun low re-use 1other that stun and cancel opponents' targets i think that have enought re-use and 3rd class skill stun and cancel targets i think that have big re-use to use it many times in a duel or a battle.He has howl and this skill that decrease speed and increase atk speed. And revival if he is lucky to use it!

Destroyer is good with pole and especially with 2 handed swords or blunts.

The topic is for the differents with polearmor so i speak only for polearm equiped:

Have wirlwind,have rage,have FRENZY/GUTS/ZEALOT!!! no stuns or howl or revival but frenzy do the different i think. And ofc destroyer can use really good the 2 handed swords and blunt.

I made this topic because i want to read ur opinions about why they made destroyer good with polearm and warlord  just better not far better.......

Have wirlwind,have rage,have FRENZY/GUTS/ZEALOT!!!

In low rate those skills last 1 minute and after that u have to w8 for 10 minutes if u r not full buffed

Thats why , in low rates warlord is 10 times better to farm (he can hit more cuantity of mobs with pole than any other class)

In hige rate gtfo warlord and make a titan 100%

yep but i made this topic to  see ur opinions about Destroyer,Warlord with polearm  ofc Warlord will be little better than destro as polerarm for main weapon but destroyer can equip and 2 handed sword or blunt so for pvp  is much better than warlord and in farm he can exp with pole like warlord.......

In low rate those skills last 1 minute and after that u have to w8 for 10 minutes if u r not full buffed

Thats why , in low rates warlord is 10 times better to farm (he can hit more cuantity of mobs with pole than any other class)

In hige rate gtfo warlord and make a titan 100%

ever played low rate?and btw frenzy ist 2mins

reuse is so fast that you can even non stop frenzy if you got cov , swm and bd in pt

Use cursed dagger with risk haste (SA)