Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

As in topic I'm selling Adena at official EU server - Core


Price 1b (1kkk) = 5$

 

40b+ in Stock

 


Adena made by myself, I'm not a reseller - 100% safe.


Payments via PayPal, Skrill, Blik or Revolut (Revolut doesn't have any currency exchange and transfer fees, try it out)

 

Discounts with Revolut.



Skype: SickNurse90    skype.png



For more info use Skype or PM (I'm usually answering faster if you use skype)

Edited by SickNurse

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..