how to attack some who has returned from olympiad

enchanted

it worked on l2live server. if u go to the  olympiad  and after the fight when u have been teleported back to the town if u dont move and your target doesnt move you can attack him.your target must be just returned from olympiad and he musnt move  if he moves u wont be able to attack him.it worked on l2j.

it worked on l2live server. if u go to the  olympiad  and after the fight when u have been teleported back to the town if u dont move and your target doesnt move you can attack him.your target must be just returned from olympiad and he musnt move  if he moves u wont be able to attack him.it worked on l2j.

sorry men but i will dissapoint you it doesnt work!

well... what would be the point?

1st he gets attacked... he moves right away... to get far from you... which cancels this exploit

2nd im not sure it works on servers where in town its safe zone...

thanks for share tho

• 2 weeks later...

Ofc this will never work ¬¬ , not just by the fact the other guy will move soon has he get teleported from oly , is that this is patched in any pack of any server w00t i think l2live must be l2j with a kid working in it

Locked xD