[Skelth] Fresh Start Meele CP LF ppl

hiperis

[IMG]
SkyCrawlers
Hellou there peeps, our humble and old CP looking to reform with new members. We starting in Skelth in less then a week and wanna fill rosters. CP was created in early C4 BFDE server and with short brakes been moving on since then. Rosters changed leadership stickt the same. And now we hope for long term project here in Skelth. Without further talks let's jump to business. We building Meele Dagger's CP - most of ppl prolly will go voicing out how daggers are bad at the moment, but we decided to go this way because of the few reasons: Small scale PvP and in clan need of Meele engagers - kamikazes. Most of us will start here in Skelth from Lv.1 except few in lv50 range. We play under BlackFlag crest. So let me tell you what we expecting from candidates.

Requirements:
  • Game expierence: we EXPECT +8y old game knowledge
  • Language: Enlish, fluent undestanding and atleast 'basic game' knowledge ability to ansver and without speaking phobia(we dont ask you to have all night conversation with british accent)
  • Gaming Gear(working mircorphone and playing game on PC not mircrowave to be able wistand sieges/mass PvP)
  • 2 constant subscriptions aviability(I'm sorry if for some1 it's too expensive or your moral attitudes are agains it)
  • Game Time: Prime time - GMT+1 18.00 - 00.00 6days a week(7th offday).

Setup&Positions:
  1. WC(taken)
  2. EE(taken but aviable for exchange)
  3. SwS(taken)
  4. BD(open)
  5. BP(open)
  6. Tyrant(taken)
  7. DA (open)
  8. AW (taken)
  9. TH (taken)

Except WC and Tyrant rest of positions are open, we deciding classes and dividing what we gonna be playing will be decided one day before we start. If you have one of theese classes in lvl range of 1-55 and you will fit us we can pick you up aswell. 
We are looking 5 more players to fill the rosters. If you loyal and seriuosly minded person who wants long term project reach me out for disccusion!
Discord: Diavolo#7520

Edited by hiperis