[Share] Rin4a's Buffer v1.3

LOOOL nice buffer, holy carp :O THX :D NICE JB, gz for you ;)

Testing---> and Working :D L2jServer Gracia Part 2.

Edit:

BTW where i can edit max buff, now is 25. Where i can find this value ?!

dont waist Yours and Ours life

It made me laugh... I would be wasting my life only by getting L2Emu server...

and if you want to get everything done for you, here's a news flash: NO ONE WILL BE MAKING ANYTHING FOR YOU! You must do it on your own...

anyway...

that error is self explanatory, but you can't fix it without knowing the commands in the core...

LINE 467... BAD FUNCTION: setCurrentMp

find out what's wrong wiht that function (you will be needing server source for that: L2PcInstance.java file)

one last thing:

Man...that suck..

Who sucks here more? Me - the guy who made this thing, or you - the guy who tries to make a server without knowing anything...

Show some respect...

gl...

1) Your post proves that you didn't read my message...

LINE 467... BAD FUNCTION: setCurrentMp    <-- That's the error...

2) You CAN learn it on your own... I did it, so why you wouldn't be able to do it?

any other comments would be pointless...

"Go and hang your self"... I should be scared or feeling bad for you, or something...?

Let's make it clear - I don't use L2Emu, and I should get it, waste my time on exploring the changes because of you?

I'd rather do something else...

About your deductive skills... looks like you don't have any, because:

1) I pointed you the error as good as I could, and you still couldn't handle it

2) You were asking the same questions, thou I had them answered already

Id you have a lack of knowledge don't show off with it, because it's not a thing to be showing off with...

To make this clear:

1) I WON'T BE GIVING SUPPORT TO ANY OTHER SERVER PACK, EXCEPT L2jFree and L2jServer

2) I WON'T REPLY TO ANY COMMENS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO ave20`s COMMENTS

3) IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THE RULES MENTIONED EARLIER, I WILL QUOTE:

Go and hang your self :*

Let's keep this clear as much as possible

omG, i tested the buffer and it works PERFECT

Rin4a you did pretty good JOB!!

Just two questions :P

1. It is possible to remove the cast time? I mean if you select berseker you need to wait in bit till the green line goes off.

2. On buffs set configuration you cant disable Touch Of Life

Thanks

I have told you already - I won't be making this buffer for any other server than L2jFree or L2jServer...

It would take too much time for me to get L2Emu server, set it up, check the script in every possible way...