[L2J] L2Memorial

On 30/3/2018 at 12:20 PM, unknownidforotherusers said:

• Full working Brooch, Elemental shirts

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

7 hours ago, TigrisTheRipper said:

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

Hello, and thank you for sceptic question :)

It's not bad ,when you fully can obtain it while farming, without spending money. and there chance to get it - is real :)

16 hours ago, unknownidforotherusers said:

It's not bad ,when you fully can obtain it while farming, without spending money. and there chance to get it - is real :)

Yeah but one of the main balance problems in these chronicles comes directly from brooch system.

But If you guys know the way to balance La Vie En Rose Party UD+Battle Rhapso buff (stacked with normal rhap , abundance etc) so ppl wont see sky high damage numbers then it is alright.

Didnt even mention Topaz jewel but I hope you got it under control.

Current Ncsoft doesnt give a single damn about the game...so everything working like retail may not always be the perfect choice.

(Infact, I would delete ALL Items that were designed from the original L2Store)

Perhaps not a PvP server but higher rates would attract more ppl (in my opinion).

Still, I wish u good luck ( you surely got some guts trying something different  from H5 or Interlude).

Edited by TigrisTheRipper

On 4/1/2018 at 4:33 PM, TigrisTheRipper said:
On 4/1/2018 at 12:00 AM, unknownidforotherusers said:

Yeah but one of the main balance problems in these chronicles comes directly from brooch system.

But If you guys know the way to balance La Vie En Rose Party UD+Battle Rhapso buff (stacked with normal rhap , abundance etc) so ppl wont see sky high damage numbers then it is alright.

Didnt even mention Topaz jewel but I hope you got it under control.

Current Ncsoft doesnt give a single damn about the game...so everything working like retail may not always be the perfect choice.

(Infact, I would delete ALL Items that were designed from the original L2Store)

Perhaps not a PvP server but higher rates would attract more ppl (in my opinion).

Still, I wish u good luck ( you surely got some guts trying something different  from H5 or Interlude).

Edited Sunday at 04:38 PM by TigrisTheRipper

yes, we looking at really hard gaming to be overpowered, there's will be no way, that any random person, lets say from l2store or spoiling something somewhere in corner will get r99pvp or transcendence set with all jewels highest level, with abundance higher than under level 1 tier.

for example: even to get r99 set you have 3 ways 2 from them is craft.

to make clear, all materials spoilable and droppable in open world. > LV.1 i mean

still thinking about system for bloody/ dark enchantment stones. for now still obtainable only in gainak war ( 3 monsters for 30 mins every 2h)

Brooch Jewels can be obtained by opening boxes, obtained in 4Sepulchers while heading to raid boss. pure luck to obtain jewel's box, and box giving random jewel.

OFCs there will be events and things like that... no brooch jewels in L2Store at all.

well there is small spoil from all your project :) any more questions- you can leave directed in our webpage @ JivoChat app, or facebook private message ( fasster response)  :)

P.S.

Thank you for good luck, and for additional ideas for us while we readed your post :)

Low rates in god crusade means that in one month you basicly can reach 99+ easy.  X5 rates + premium + boosts possible to reach x11 rates.  And if you played in official servers,  on openfield raids level growing up fast enough :) 

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=39.0;att

Event: Test Investment

All testers please register by submiting support ticket: http://l2memorial.com/support/ .
Registration shuld include: 

• Main testing account nick name
  • Forum name
  • True e-mail address

All registered testers will get a Grand Opening gift pack, by hard work, reported bugs (not invalid bugs), and help for administration during test period.
There is 3 levels rewards:

• Free Premium Account for a month, Destiny Pack, Chosen Appearance.
  • Free Premium Account for 15 days, Destiny Pack.
  • Free Premium Account for 15 days.

Good luck, and waiting for your registrations :)
Registrations acceptable till 06-June-2018

• 2 weeks later...