[Request] World of Warcraft - RapidShare

Deanok

IM really looking for Working links to WoW at Rapidshare.com because I just made account 90 days :P I can't find any of them working... I know its like 5 CD'S to downlaod but... can some1 find it for me plz? Or post it here if they could... thx a lot ppl :)

P.S. Forum is to don't send out to Google X_X That's why Forum is for, to answer the question ;P

Why on earth you want to download WoW from rapidshare ??

Go HERE Create a 10 Day trial account and you will get the download link from Blizzard if you allready got account with 90 days you don't have to use trial ;)

XD thxx :D really thx a lot... but I got 90 days on RAPIDSHARE not like FilesFactory or anything.. is this ok or what?

Also I dont wanna to Register or something! I just needs Rapidshare Links to download WoW :P ... or just like a 8gb .rar file XD 'cause i got 10 MB internet so  you know :D

the link webmonster provided u comes directly from blizzard(I suppose).so instead of downloading from rapidshare in parts, download it directly from that link.

if you download from blizzard site you ll die from boredom...i ve been downloading 3 days now from blizzard and instead of patching their existing client to download once they left the downloading clients unupdated cause we havent paid the 60$(45e) to get the original client rdy...its 4gb from their site but there are many patches +4gb (8gbs in total :/ ) i still download the updates now ^^

but having a rapidshare account you can find a warez site and download it faster xD (thats an option too ) :P

request them from somebody via pm or download them from the official site)

if you download from blizzard site you ll die from boredom...i ve been downloading 3 days now from blizzard and instead of patching their existing client to download once they left the downloading clients unupdated cause we havent paid the 60$(45e) to get the original client rdy...its 4gb from their site but there are many patches +4gb (8gbs in total :/ ) i still download the updates now ^^

but having a rapidshare account you can find a warez site and download it faster xD (thats an option too ) :P

request them from somebody via pm or download them from the official site)

That's the  point why I need RapidShare links to WoW! XD I only ask for that not like other sites with Trail version... Come on ppl :D So any1 have it then? XD

That's the  point why I need RapidShare links to WoW! XD I only ask for that not like other sites with Trail version... Come on ppl :D So any1 have it then? XD

WAREZ = ILLIGAL program, game etC

the forum is gaming not WAREZ so i can't give you RapidShare links

also the original wow costs 10.00E and Expansion 15.00E so is not too expensive ;)

trial version is only for account...client is full

about links i can give you some in pm only

@webmonster (GR) m fainetai dn xsereis ti esti akribeia sta merh mas :/ ) sto menidi exei 37e olo to paketo ktl