[Official Got Owned LoL]

GrisoM

Well  this is a post from 4 days ago in offi forum ..

I dont play offi but i have friends that does and none of them told me this happend xD

Seems Some of mxc Users or from other Exploit forum , try the enchant exploit when They Pass from Chronicle and guess what?

http://boards.lineage2.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1210165&an=0&page=1#Post1210165

xDDD look the pic he gaves:

http://home.comcast.net/~ashleymivida/OMG.jpg

jajaja Now i know that when offi Makes a Fast=Stupid update u have to try all bugs in The 1 day after update  :P

And even if they got caught , they had the time of their lifes with those weapons ;P

Well  this is a post from 4 days ago in offi forum ..

I dont play offi but i have friends that does and none of them told me this happend xD

Seems Some of mxc Users or from other Exploit forum , try the enchant exploit when They Pass from Chronicle and guess what?

http://boards.lineage2.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1210165&an=0&page=1#Post1210165

xDDD look the pic he gaves:

http://home.comcast.net/~ashleymivida/OMG.jpg

jajaja Now i know that when offi Makes a Fast=Stupid update u have to try all bugs in The 1 day after update  :P

And even if they got caught , they had the time of their lifes with those weapons ;P

Lol so they do updates and next they will re-fix the bugs... LOL

hahaha nice

btw how did he enchant it whit wh bug?

God knows ^^

Lol so they do updates and next they will re-fix the bugs... LOL

Yhea , that is what i was thinking Rofl , or they found a new way to enchant 100% or they forgot to fix all the enchant exploits =/

The new updates are coming faster but they are a crap.... Kamael, 3 mounths later Hellbound.. NOw gracia part 1/ gracia part 2/ gracia final... omg...........

They dont care with l2 anymore.....

One day, i read: " NCsoft, promise 3 updates per year in Lineage 2"..

i wonder what that guy did lmao, he could sell that for tons of rl money or just have a really fun time with that thing. people are probably pming that dude non-stop asking for offers and stuff lol. still curious how he did it.  ::)

There is no exploit, the guy is batshit insane and wasting a shitload of money ebaying adena and blowing items

And chronicles have always been every 6 months, I don't know what you are talking about.

come on.. the probability to make a +16 is 0.45% (less than 1 out of 200 weapons will make it) and its s-grade. He either wasted a fortune e-baying or used an exploit... I think its an exploit.

come on.. the probability to make a +16 is 0.45% (less than 1 out of 200 weapons will make it) and its s-grade. He either wasted a fortune e-baying or used an exploit... I think its an exploit.

Agreed.. I wonder how people find this sh1t out. Like the WH trick. I mean seriously do they go to bed at night thinking of what they can do to gain +'s?..

Some people put several grands donating for private servers

Of course there are people who are as retarded on retail

Plus the adena market is going crazy, prices are dropping