Simple Botting Request

I have a TTS bound to my HWID on my pc. Along with it I can do some editting with a confTTS.ini file but the problem is I'm not sure what fields to alter. I have it set up where it will no SOE to town, my major concern is being pked by someone and returning the the location with no buffs. So here are the current fields and if you could help me out I'd appreciate it a lot. NPC 35704  that rebuffs has item code: and my buff scheme to rebuff is set on the 1st slot of the list when I speak with the npc. Furthermore for some reason then the bot reteleports to hot springs it doesn't being the quest again, so I'm pretty certain I need to add an additional dialogue in for that as well so it continues where it picked off.

Currently is it set up like this and continues through the path perfectionally, like I said the only concern would being pked (not beable to rebuff) and the bot not leaving off where I had left it.

[configuration]
chronicle=int
serverType=l2off
l2jVer=1
tpDelay=0
dlgDelay=0
selfBuffS=enable
rebuffS=disable
rebuffMissingID=0
rebuffNpcID=0
rebuffDlgs=0
rebuffBypass=0
stealhOverlap=5
dialogsOffset=0

I have a TTS bound to my HWID on my pc. Along with it I can do some editting with a confTTS.ini file but the problem is I'm not sure what fields to alter. I have it set up where it will no SOE to town, my major concern is being pked by someone and returning the the location with no buffs. So here are the current fields and if you could help me out I'd appreciate it a lot. NPC 35704  that rebuffs has item code: and my buff scheme to rebuff is set on the 1st slot of the list when I speak with the npc. Furthermore for some reason then the bot reteleports to hot springs it doesn't being the quest again, so I'm pretty certain I need to add an additional dialogue in for that as well so it continues where it picked off.

Currently is it set up like this and continues through the path perfectionally, like I said the only concern would being pked (not beable to rebuff) and the bot not leaving off where I had left it.

[configuration]
chronicle=int
serverType=l2off
l2jVer=1
tpDelay=0
dlgDelay=0
selfBuffS=enable
rebuffS=disable
rebuffMissingID=0
rebuffNpcID=0
rebuffDlgs=0
rebuffBypass=0