high five [L2J] L2 Green World

l2greenworld

Some good Dominator will be join server? Because I want to be hero :troll:

you lucky i usually play dc,otherwise you'll be lost by hand.

i hope we can enjoy hero status on both of our orcs,yet we still have many days to wait for open :)

you lucky i usually play dc,otherwise you'll be lost by hand.

i hope we can enjoy hero status on both of our orcs,yet we still have many days to wait for open :)

IoI :troll: Do you play Main Class - Doomcryer on High Five Chronicle ? It's true that DC class not play too much players, so get a hero is not so difficult  O0

IoI :troll: Do you play Main Class - Doomcryer on High Five Chronicle ? It's true that DC class not play too much players, so get a hero is not so difficult  O0

eben if they played me dc skillz are way op if i like here and stay i ll record you some dc oly stuff,and how pwn woth an orc :d

LoL so I'm curious, I can not wait your first Olympiad DC video. Let me surprise 8). 

i got stored footage from other serbers too,so if you need skills dc just request me.

Anyway,you'll only see me here at olys only if there are good amount of people and so we can compet and have fun,idk if i stay if serber got low on.

is the best server eu. i checked as i do in all srvs.. is nice.. just u know gladi/tyr/tank need a little nerf coz is OP

but vaiN is da best.

no problem..

Join l2greenworld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!