Newbie Asking For Tips

t3r0

Question

Hi all i am new ti this community and i'd like to ask you the expirianced guys of this forum about what pack should i work with for starters.
Keep in mind that i am new with java too but i had studed programming on C++ before.

6 answers to this question

You can take the free revision of l2jaCis 350rev you can work with this pack to learn the basics then you can take a customer account in acis forum where you can take the latest sources current is 364..

Actually, paying won't really help you developing your skills. Start by creating simple stuff such as buffers or custom stuff for your local server (any pack, but acis has indeed great structure and its newbie friendly since the code is written properly). Then as the time goes by you'll be able to fix or achieve more difficult stuff.

Actually, paying won't really help you developing your skills. Start by creating simple stuff such as buffers or custom stuff for your local server (any pack, but acis has indeed great structure and its newbie friendly since the code is written properly). Then as the time goes by you'll be able to fix or achieve more difficult stuff.

I meant to pay to get latest acis source and work on them,not to pay for a ready project. ^^ 

True