Best classes for multisub? (6 subs)

Paladin,Destroyer,Tyrant,Moonlight,Warlord,Maestro

Becasue the paladin = tank so many pdf,and cool skill u know what skills

Destroye = strong class and many pdf too

Tyrant = pff strong too and have many skill for hit and good acuracy etc

Moonlight = its a one good archer and have many chance for criticals,cool atk speed too

Warlord= its a one class with cool pdf,and cool with figth with many players

Maestro = pff more pdf xDD

u can choise the Overlord,because its one the most cool mages for me and,its mage but have the pdf like a one warrior,if u put the Imperial Crusade can kick many ass xD

I can give you a very good combination for mage.

Doom Cryer/Soultaker/Storm Screamer/Elven Elder/Bishop.Wear a Light Armor and buy a weapon+acumen.I used to play in a server with this and i had 3k c speed with Light armor and 40k m attack with Robe.I had 500 points in oly.

• 4 weeks later...

Isn't it this way that.. ehh.. subclass is ment to just try new classes, it doesnt really matter what is the best to sub

its more about which one you would also like to try out then what u have atm as main char,

a char for oly and events such as tvt and normap pving the ideal would be like HE for patk hp cp or SR atk speed evasion PAL for sure TY ofc PP DB and wl for cat buff and ts :D

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well i played l2 ownage i always moved to get zariche with this char: ol/destro/pal/th    th only for silent move, i want get zariche not kill mobs, and ofc i always used blunt weapon

in 6 sub.... well... my opinion... i would never get archer. no way. in a high rate and many cross subbed server all player will use a tank with resist archery buff ofc.

and in a fighter char i wotn use bishop. slow castings.

with 6 sub i would take...

ol/pala/destro/tyrant/th/warlord

ol's atk, defence toggle skills, pala a.i.,stun, tol, destro's frenz, guts, zealot, roar, tyrant fist fury, ogre, rabbit totem, myb bishon, th ulti eva, dash, warlord revival. you can change warlord class that is a weak in this set. but if the enemy is fighter you will win ofc. if the enemy is mage, you have to close as soon as you know (dash, rabbit, a.i. example), and if the enemy is archer ofc easy (resist bow by pala, a.i., dash, rabbit, guts, stun, etc...) and ofc use blunt type weapon.