Mana Drug System Name

zilbe333

Hello,

On Interlude server I have Mana Drug working, skill as mostly - 2003, skill name is Mana Drug, Database is Mana Drug, ItemnName-e.dat is Mana Drug, (I have set reuse deley for 5 sec) and when system message, where it uses "$s1 is not available at this time: being prepared for reuse. " the $s1 has been called Squash seed...

Where am I missing out on the old name? How to rename it Mana Drug for system to use? I tried to search Eclipse sided, but couldn't find path..

image.jpg

Client side.

BTW, start finally posting in proper section, Im tired moving each your topic.

Not really, if in server side the item have Squash Seed skill, why should use another skill ? Of course, is it possible. Also, check skillgrp and skillname using a File Editor.

Edit: I'm blind, it is l2j, no itemdata and tra la la, sorry.

Edited by markwil

The thing is, server is taking skill name for client  :P

For example, mana pot is using Herb of Mana, so when you use the potion, you will see msg like 'effect of mana herb flow throught you' or whatever the message is, so you have to edit 'herb of mana' into whatever name you want to. :)

Edited by SweeTs

The thing is, server is taking skill name for client  :P

For example, mana pot is using Herb of Mana, so when you use the potion, you will see msg like 'effect of mana herb flow throught you' or whatever the message is, so you have to edit 'herb of mana' into whatever name you want to. :)

Cannot be some mistakes in skillname ? Like...empty lines and things like these ? If you make these mistakes in itemname or etcgrp you will see like: Black icons, Random icons, NoItemName and so on...

I guess you are kinda changing subject  :happyforever: There is no mistake. The thing is: You use Mana Potion -> you see msg about "You use Herb of Mana" why? Potiom item is using skill herb of mana, so you should edit skillname hero of mana -> mana potion, so you can see "You use Mana Potion". That's his problem, more or less.

@author

Looks like basically your potion skill is made kinda wrong, since the potion should store the reuse, not the skill itself. You should not see the "reuse msg". About naming, follow the xml/skill usage and edit client side if necessary, if you want to change the displaying name.

Tnx for replies.

SweeTs, what is the name of proper topic section for these issues? I'll look up next time.

I'll re-check skillname with editor.

Edited by zilbe333

Sorted.

I searched deeper into Source side, I think it was same place markwil talked about. I found a Squash seeds name still being used for skill into datapack source. Renamed it to Mana Drug, ant built it, just quickly replaced data folder for check and it changed system message to Mana Drug. Not sure yet which file as I can't replace just all folder having a lot of adjucements and there are a lot of files, will dig in folder by folder.

BUT, that wasn't the solution I used.

SweeTs was right in his last posts, I re-checked skillname into client, for some strange mickeymouse reason I missed out it still has its Squash seed name, and I could almost swear I checked the damn file. Without any other adjucements, changing this sorted the issue.

Tnx.

No problem.

About the proper section. You have 2 sections, this one ([Request] Client Dev Help) for everything client side related and [Request] Server Dev Help [L2J] for anything core/java related.

Edited by SweeTs