Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I'm wondering which pack I can use for a PVP server using GF Chronicle.

 

Should I use from AdvExt GF Pack or any other pack for free arround?

 

I'm just looking files of GF with less bugs than Java files.

 

Thx for you help Guys.

Posted

even java is good for that kind of server. But if you want l2off you can use any shared GF pack from forum.

Posted

Ok, I will give a try your shared pack.

 

So in conclusion, better use GF from AdvExt if I planing to make a mid low rates server right?

 

Or you shared pack is good for low rates as well?

 

Thx !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..