Critical Error Windows 10

Its not like a windows 10 error. Did you try to reinstall your client or try any other server?

Totally forgot about the reinstall lol thx for reminding . I will try and give a feedback :)

Im using windows 10 aswell, no errors. So it has to be some bad coding from the server you're playing or outdated client files or just broken client.

Follow the steps.

1. Uninstall the client AGAIN from windows' Control Panel.

2. Get on the x-location of the files in your drive, delete all the folders/files.

3. Install a clean client of the server you're playing.

4. Download your server's patch/updater.

5. Delete the retail system.

if server DOES NOT have an updater

6. Paste all the files from the patch.

if server HAS an updater

6. Paste the updater in C://Program Files/NcSoft/Lineage/   (default location for clients >Freya) and run the updater

7. Run l2.exe from the system or Start the game from the updater (if theres one)

Im just almost sure that your client is broken because no one ever had any kind of xml problem with windows 10.

Whats your server's client?

Edited by TheAllKnowing

Im using windows 10 aswell, no errors. So it has to be some bad coding from the server you're playing or outdated client files or just broken client.

Follow the steps.

1. Uninstall the client AGAIN from windows' Control Panel.

2. Get on the x-location of the files in your drive, delete all the folders/files.

3. Install a clean client of the server you're playing.

4. Download your server's patch/updater.

5. Delete the retail system.

if server DOES NOT have an updater

6. Paste all the files from the patch.

if server HAS an updater

6. Paste the updater in C://Program Files/NcSoft/Lineage/   (default location for clients >Freya) and run the updater

7. Run l2.exe from the system or Start the game from the updater (if theres one)

Im just almost sure that your client is broken because no one ever had any kind of xml problem with windows 10.

Whats your server's client?

All the servers I play are h5 and I tried 4-5 server all get this crit error   I use it from long time before I update my windows  I will try ur suggestion and give a reply thx ! :)

Edited by RabbitKiller

You can see it is XML error... just read the beginning of the log. Copy it to google (not WHOLE but only 2-3 first nodes of the list) and u will find answer in no time

• 4 weeks later...