L2 Cleaver This Year?

Hey everybody,i am a huge fan and player in almost each of their seasons,since it's the only server with stable 3-5k people real online and seems the best server for these years for me,but l2 cleaver seems not active and we got null info except some beta test in their site.Does anybody has any info or news about cleavers 2016 season?.Has anybody hear anything about cleaver,i am just curious since most of his seasons opened every february .Thanks in advance mates.

Edited by • Maurette
  • Upvote 1

web will be completed next month, server will go live propably early may.

Thank you for the information,so it will probably go live again right?I mean i hope it won't suddenly not be opened cause many others expect this.

dsp won't open soon.

because L2 MID BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because L2 MID BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

true story, no need confirm 

why so much ? :(((( now you must feel so sad :(

i did my math based on the server ecnonomy and donating 6 euros worth of coins and selling to people in towns had more value than buying adena off black market

i did my math based on the server ecnonomy and donating 6 euros worth of coins and selling to people in towns had more value than buying adena off black market

why so smart :O  better spend 8e for  1month of bot and win serber !