[L2J]Lineage 2 Hell's Gates

@Hulk

tired of shiets like Ae**on and Ax3l, this one looks promising. Cya ing and hope server will be worth.

We will wait you ingame.

UPDATE 2 : New special events section added to the post + the clan event release .

Clearly greater features of course as it is said above.Also another event release and promo of the events is a good way to show that you want to make ppl have more actions.btw your releases are great.we wait and see.

Clearly greater features of course as it is said above.Also another event release and promo of the events is a good way to show that you want to make ppl have more actions.btw your releases are great.we wait and see.

It's all about you the players.

UPDATE 3 : Server advert event added to the event section on post and our forum .

btw will be there any BETA?

p.s would be good.

++ inform us if such a beta will exist or not.

It won't be beta since everything is tested by people + staff members in the near past, we worked way too much on our files and our gameserver and we can't afford mistakes.

All is working fine and everything is tested and fixed (if there were errors) before we announced our server.

We are now focused on advert .

We are glad to see players that are giving interest about our server.

Edited by @Hulk

It won't be beta since everything is tested by people + staff members in the near past, we worked way too much on our files and our gameserver and we can't afford mistakes.

All is working fine and everything is tested and fixed (if there were errors) before we announced our server.

We are now focused on advert .

We are glad to see players that are giving interest about our server.

btw is there any re-worked skills or classes? 

btw is there any re-worked skills or classes? 

If you referee to custom skills & classes , no there are not .

If you referee to balance yes everything it's balanced by every point of view.

ok another question since no beta xcuse me xD , so since server is not insta pvp, guess buffs wont be +30 ye?

No, they wont. This is the idea if you want +30 buff you will farm for GCM/GC and than you will have it.

As we say "Not a mid rate, not a instant pvp . A new high rate experience"

Looking good , will try l2 again after a few months break in your server.

In op i cant find info about buffs. I guess its scheme npc / 2 hrs ?

Yes the buffs time it's 2h and yes you have scheme.

No, they wont. This is the idea if you want +30 buff you will farm for GCM/GC and than you will have it.

As we say "Not a mid rate, not a instant pvp . A new high rate experience"

Lol buffs +30 of course shound't exist in npc buffer,i aggre on farm to make 'em,that would be so op,this is for hard farmers and killers and pwnerz :D