Info

Interlude L2OFF.
Offline Shops
No Custom Items
Retail Like Balance

Waiting for your comments,questions and suggestions on al2ex.net

Closed beta 1st look Server2.jpg

Edited by Al2eX

Well the platform is best,rates are not fixed. This was just an idea of rates :) Nothing is permanent right now. Maby i will open a poll on the forum,and see what peapole like to play. Maby some kind of mid rate x10,15,20 . I posted here to see what people thinkig of this idea (i got server running,but dont wanna publish patch yet). Rates are not problem :) Thank you for replay 

Edited by Al2eX

Well the platform is best,rates are not fixed. This was just an idea of rates :) Nothing is permanent right now. Maby i will open a poll on the forum,and see what peapole like to play. Maby some kind of mid rate x10,15,20 . I posted here to see what people thinkig of this idea (i got server running,but dont wanna publish patch yet). Rates are not problem :) Thank you for replay 

That's nice to hear, x15-20 rates mid rate would be more attractive,and with a good advertise community number will be good.

Agree with that :) Jump on forum,give a vote on poll and we will see the rate that wins :) Also 1st 10 players who are interested in testing, send me pm here or on forum i will give you the patch for closed Beta test . Thank you again.

As i took a smell from your close beta,i can see that you use the best off files out there.We will wait for more news and updates.Good luck on this,but i still think you should a give a small boost on rates.