bug/exploits on l2cursed?

posva

Hi dudes,

im playing for 1 week at l2cursed (http://l2cursedworld.com)

I see some ppl with too many +30 weapons, and custom weapons (not easy to get one) +25 or more...

L2phx is working at this server but admin turned off all warehouses then u cant use "safe enchant script" :/

I broke all my weapons at +20 or less and im trying to enchant for a week everyday...

Anyone knows how ppl can get +30 weapons easily?

Regards!

really im not searching for bugs/exploits i only want to know if im playing on a server with too many cheaters or its a fair server without enchant exploit.

i dont like play on a server with enchant exploiters i only WANT a clean server definitively.

BTW thanks you

really im not searching for bugs/exploits i only want to know if im playing on a server with too many cheaters or its a fair server without enchant exploit.

i dont like play on a server with enchant exploiters i only WANT a clean server definitively.

BTW thanks you

dragon-network.net :p , our GM got an account here too..."drake" can't exploit anymore :(

• 3 weeks later...

This seems to be my first post (finally). Anyway. Enchanting is just luck. I got 3 weps +22 and 1 +20. You get adena fast on primeval isle, and then go to town and enchant. my tip, always use one as "safe", which means you always got a weapon with the same enchant just in case. That's how I got my weapons :)

Hello, as I am the Admin of this server, I have to say that yesterday we totally fixed the warehouse exploit, so if you use l2phx there you will get auto-ban..Good Luck ;)

Hi dudes,

I see some ppl with too many +30 weapons, and custom weapons (not easy to get one) +25 or more...

L2phx is working at this server but admin turned off all warehouses then u cant use "safe enchant script" :/

I broke all my weapons at +20 or less and im trying to enchant for a week everyday...

Regards!

dont think there will be any cheat or exploit working now ( but worked)

server is nice. admin hellmaster ( XxRxX ) and Gm fakoykas really care about server and working a lot on it.

Respect

Hi dudes,

Regards!

Mmmm you are trying to do find exploits on this forum which admin is a member(and also a pro dev)so good luck if you find some exploits on this server  ;D