interlude [L2Off] Ark Gaming Network

scrubs

Mid rate will stay as it is.

We will continue to work on getting more players to it.

It's not the easiest thing in the world but at least we're trying.

And since we have the resources, why not test something different, who knows maybe there are more casual Lineage 2 players now a days.

Like any company we can tweak our product, it doesn't have to be make or break

No but if the mid rate was a success you wouldn't open another one

so let's say that is a thing for covering your ass about money

don't take me wrong, i'm not sayng that you don't care or you care only about money

but if mid was a success you wasn't going to open another one

instead mid is avarage so you are rushing a pvp server since you have the machine and you don't want to end the month without money and cover what you spend for put it online

No but if the mid rate was a success you wouldn't open another one

so let's say that is a thing for covering your ass about money

don't take me wrong, i'm not sayng that you don't care or you care only about money

but if mid was a success you wasn't going to open another one

instead mid is avarage so you are rushing a pvp server since you have the machine and you don't want to end the month without money and cover what you spend for put it online

Not really.

We have quite a lot of resources (servers) at our hands.

We initially planned to start with a mid rate interlude and then around xmas, we're starting with our Hellbound 5x project.

But since we have more servers than we need (as one of our Minecraft servers will not be used) then we decided to open another Interlude server.

We're about 10 buddies who are working on Ark Gaming Network.

Some are in the Minecraft, some are in Lineage 2 and hopefully soon we will have a team ready for WoW.

Lineage 2 is not our only game that we are hosting.

And as we're a group of 10, splitting the server costs doesn't leave us without money by the end of the month.

Not really.

We have quite a lot of resources (servers) at our hands.

We initially planned to start with a mid rate interlude and then around xmas, we're starting with our Hellbound 5x project.

But since we have more servers than we need (as one of our Minecraft servers will not be used) then we decided to open another Interlude server.

We're about 10 buddies who are working on Ark Gaming Network.

Some are in the Minecraft, some are in Lineage 2 and hopefully soon we will have a team ready for WoW.

Lineage 2 is not our only game that we are hosting.

And as we're a group of 10, splitting the server costs doesn't leave us without money by the end of the month.

Good Speach, make me put trust in you

i also hope mid rate project will stay even if online counter will be low

is more important to earn respect then money

even if corrupted i respect l2 euro admin since he have a server for more then 2 years online even if he have only 100 player, hope you guys will do the same and make server's that last even if the online counter is not "10k".

As I've mentioned before.

35x will stay as it is, nothing is being decommissioned.

These things takes time. Especially with a brand new name.

We're going to continue to improve our mid rate and get more players.

And hopefully once other servers that have "4000+" fail, which they eventually will, people will see that we're a serious project.

New added feature: Anti-Feed system for PvP rewards.

This will prevent majority of feeders trying to get PvP rewards by killing the same player over and over again.

What if a guy cant get enough of my dmg and keeps comin back for revenge over and over again? maybe in less than 2 minutes sometimes? Will dat count as feed?

What if a guy cant get enough of my dmg and keeps comin back for revenge over and over again? maybe in less than 2 minutes sometimes? Will dat count as feed?

Depends on how much time in between kills and also what actions that has been done since killing the same player.