I Don't Know Wt Its Called Bug Or Hack But I Need Help Here Bro's And Sis's ?

elkhawad

hi all , soory for tha title of this topic but im new here :D i play 7 years in arabic servers but i never heared about bugs and hacks just in my last few days i knew :D escuse me just :P , anyway im saying : i play mide rate server and u can't get blazing skin plus 30 or orc buff >>>><<<..... etc like in pvp servers all buff are +30 and +15 like chant of vectory and ... etc <<
but i notice there is people not donators with me in pt hv buff +30 xaxaxaxaxaxaxax , i was shocked and they not donators and there is people hv armor's plus 16 and weapons last enchant and they are not donators i pm them for this and how they made it and they block me and >>>><< u know wt happend :P 

i don't know if gm will close this topic or something < and it maybe some1 before posted this , anyway i ask for help if there is pogramme or guide , i don;t understand a lot in hack stuffs but i can learn 

my facebook is if some1 hv programme or something  www.facebook.com/khawadvol1 

i played aeron servers i was known with gladi , kramish :D , mide rate is crazy lol but i need ur all help :D

• 4 weeks later...