[Tutorial] How To Withdraw Money From Psc

Asmodeus

1) Register an account on paysafecard.com

2) Verify it to get unlimited status

3) Request a withdrawal.

You need to have a valid IBAN(bank account) and the charges are 7.5€ per transaction. Way better than paying the fee's to the exchanges if the amounts are larger than 100€. Which means you don't need to be scammed again from anyone here offering such services.

According to the official psc website:

How do I have the remaining balance of my my paysafecard account paid out to me?

You can transfer your my paysafecard balance to your bank account at any time. To do so, please send us the following information:

• Your bank account details (sort code, account number, name of bank, name of account holder, IBAN, BIC)
  • Your full first name and surname
  • A copy of a valid form of photographic ID (e.g. passport, driving license or ID card - front and back)

You can either send us these by post to:

paysafecard.com Wertkarten GmbH
Am Euro Platz 2
1120 Vienna Austria

or by e-mail to info@paysafecard.com.

Please ensure that the documents you send are legible and do not exceed 2 MB.

Each bank transfer entails a fee of EUR 7.50, which is directly deducted from the amount paid out.

Once we have received this information, the funds will be transferred to the bank account provided within two weeks.

Stop paying randoms to do this for you. Especialy if you exchange large amounts.

#2 Create a Yunacard account and load it with paysafecards. It charges 5.5% and you can use this card on paypal.

#3 Create a Skrill account and load it with your paysafecards. It charges 5.5% and you can withdraw to a bank later.

Edited by Asmodeus

• 5 months later...

Most of people exchange them because they own paysafes from different countries.

For example me.. I'm from other country and my paysafes are from greece. I can't use them in my account, just in greek account.

Also, with this system of paysafe, i lost over 4k euro :) pretty nice right? They refused to pay me because they said that "i'm not the buyer of the paysafecards" even if i sended them pictures of paysafes.

Be carefull on that ^^

Most of people exchange them because they own paysafes from different countries.

For example me.. I'm from other country and my paysafes are from greece. I can't use them in my account, just in greek account.

Also, with this system of paysafe, i lost over 4k euro :) pretty nice right? They refused to pay me because they said that "i'm not the buyer of the paysafecards" even if i sended them pictures of paysafes.

Be carefull on that ^^

Just move them to skrill and you're done.

They are locked due to that "security shit".

So i still got them..i tried every possibility... 
Maybe just to sue them...Because that rule is not valid...How they could know who's the real buyer if they don't ask us any ID or any details when we purchase them?
All they need is a photo made on that cards, which i offered... :-/

• 3 months later...