interlude [L2Off] L2Odyssey

Ahri_L2Odyssey

Hello

I would like to say that this is a topic about promoting our project. I dont mind if you point out your opinions (positive or negative) but to say something like this is java without any backup story is just pointless. Olso I already answered the Java question.

About the features being realeased gradually - did you ever see any game realease with full working features in 1 day....no.... they realease it to the public when they know they can deliver. This is after our test team gives feedback and the admin gives the green light I can post it to the public

thats nice, anyway i dont care at all, but the only fact i said that is because i see you switching from analkim to ahri

Be free to ask the good people of maxcheaters staff to back up your story and post it here i dont mind.

I would ask if you have any with each other, use the private messages. Thx in advance

Ahri

Edited by Ahri_L2Odyssey

Hello

I would like to say that this is a topic about promoting our project. I dont mind if you point out your opinions (positive or negative) but to say something like this is java without any backup story is just pointless. Olso I already answered the Java question.

About the features being realeased gradually - did you ever see any game realease with full working features in 1 day....no.... they realease it to the public when they know they can deliver. This is after our test team gives feedback and the admin gives the green light I can post it to the public

Be free to ask the good people of maxcheaters staff to back up your story and post it here i dont mind.

I would ask if you have any with each other to use the private messages. Thx in advance

Ahri

ok now change account haha

ok now change account haha

As i said before ... Be free to ask the good people of maxcheaters staff to back up your story and post it here i dont mind.

Ahri

I just want to know, why do you think this server will be bad? I mean, nothing personal, but you haven't said anything except the java files thing. I just want to know why don't you think this server doesn't have a chance? As far as I see it, they're bringing something new to the table and most of you always criticise servers that don't offer new "material".

So I just want to know

lolisre you and your friend davilon are blind if you dont see photo of off files /close

if you dont wanna try playing dont comment then. When you spaming like that you act like kids. 

I will try server if it not good il go on other simple as that, so stfu and try beta ;)

ok you said yours op. now please dont comment no more ty i dont wanna scroll down your useless comments.

I don't care if you want scroll down or not,nobody asked you to do so,and they are truth not useless. :)

Hello!

Today we finished the first part of the beta test. This part mostly focused on the low levels and the leveling experience. We are really happy with the results and can now continue to the next part.
We would also like to announce the Clan reward event for new clans to join:
Clan halls and CRP are given (check it out on our forum)

I want to say big thanks to all the testers who are helping us to bring the best experience for the Grand opening on the 30th of October.

Ahri

This are the guys that scammed L2Forever facebook account, i wish you guys the worst, your server is pure shit with customized java armors and personally i wil take a little piece of my time to convince people not to join here.

This are the guys that scammed L2Forever facebook account, i wish you guys the worst, your server is pure shit with customized java armors and personally i wil take a little piece of my time to convince people not to join here.

One of our staff members worked in that project, there is nothing "shady" in the background. I am sorry your Forever project didnt work out for you, but you are pointing fingers about that in the wrong topic and the wrong people.

Every user opinion counts to us, positive or negative, still i would ask you to try the project before you make a final decision. If you have any other questions about our project  be free to ask.

Ahri

Prozacks i did play on Forever but you QQ to Anima there on forum, and if i remember you left and go to asot... 

So stop talking trash on every server that is not your fav. 

First try it , then say something! 

I played beta and its really good server, as i see gm-s are doing the best they can for us to be interesting and playful there!!