interlude [L2J] La2Xerien

Xerien

The pack you use is brazilian or smth?   #1Player Derrotou #2Player instead of:

#1Player has killed #2Player.

nope we don't use brazilian pack, we use aCis.

this is from the pvp announcements

Server is very good worked,it's just so great in gameplay.Just need a bit more ppl :)

Yes that's true, but we're trying to bring more people, we will work more on advertise.

Thanks for your kind words.

Server is too good,extremely fine and staff seems hardworking,but lacks of advertising i joined but i won't continue,wish you the best,some unique features in these all same servers times.

Suggestion: make enchant scrolls stackable.

We will think about this change and we will make an announcement on our community, thanks for your suggestion :)

Yes that's true, but we're trying to bring more people, we will work more on advertise.

Thanks for your kind words.

Y but you must work on advertise immediatly,because people won't join a server that opened for example 10 days ago.

Y but you must work on advertise immediatly,because people won't join a server that opened for example 10 days ago.

that s true and sad server so good but admin give some money for advertising if want more people.

Noticed some bugs that are obvious not to happen, which makes me think that you guys are new in this area.

1. Party Zone was made in Valakas Lair, still you guys didn't remove the quest penalty which makes us teleport back to town, you guys only tested with admin chars and thought it was working....
  2. When pvping from a distance, the character loses its senses and most of the time doesn't know where the target is so it doesn't follow or attacks.
  3. Raid Bosses... Tried with a Necro on full m.atk mode, +16 AM which is the max enchant and was giving them 12 dmg and getting 1 hit back to town, dunno if you expected to have like 5k players trying to kill it or something but still, something that wasn't tested from you guys as well.
  4. Server started, there's no vote events, tvts or any gm assistance so it's being left to die, notice that it's a weekend, people normally launch on a weekend because you only get 2 days to make it remarkable to keep the players, otherwise next week there's always going to be another server launching.
  5. Augment skills, noticed that you can stack 2 augment skills together 1 active + 1 passive, I've tried it personally.
  6. If you go to the first Nobless Raid and die, you'll be ported to Rune Town, if you happen to spawn in the upper area, you have no way of getting out of there besides walking all the way down because there's no npc's, which happened to me and now i'm stuck there.

The rest seems normal enough but these details are the common ones that people don't look forward to see because every server in the last 2+ years had them since every server is based of aCis pack since it's the only one being updated.

Edited by Madheisen

Noticed some bugs that are obvious not to happen, which makes me think that you guys are new in this area.

1. Party Zone was made in Valakas Lair, still you guys didn't remove the quest penalty which makes us teleport back to town, you guys only tested with admin chars and thought it was working....
  2. When pvping from a distance, the character loses its senses and most of the time doesn't know where the target is so it doesn't follow or attacks.
  3. Raid Bosses... Tried with a Necro on full m.atk mode, +16 AM which is the max enchant and was giving them 12 dmg and getting 1 hit back to town, dunno if you expected to have like 5k players trying to kill it or something but still, something that wasn't tested from you guys as well.
  4. Server started, there's no vote events, tvts or any gm assistance so it's being left to die, notice that it's a weekend, people normally launch on a weekend because you only get 2 days to make it remarkable to keep the players, otherwise next week there's always going to be another server launching.
  5. Augment skills, noticed that you can stack 2 augment skills together 1 active + 1 passive, I've tried it personally.
  6. If you go to the first Nobless Raid and die, you'll be ported to Rune Town, if you happen to spawn in the upper area, you have no way of getting out of there besides walking all the way down because there's no npc's, which happened to me and now i'm stuck there.

The rest seems normal enough but these details are the common ones that people don't look forward to see because every server in the last 2+ years had them since every server is based of aCis pack since it's the only one being updated.

for me everything working fine :0 i dont find some problem now

for me everything working fine :0 i dont find some problem now

we made a lot of fixes, you can read on our community about the changed we've done :)

and btw thanks for your feedback both guys