Paypal Money For Skrill Or Skrill Money For Paypal! Urgent!

Dev.

I have 100 Euro in my Skrill Wallet im trading them for 100 paypal... anyone interested?

What's the point??? I cant undestand why you wanna do the opposite thing???

i guess he's not verified and he can withdraw the money via skrill

He said he got MasterCard so he is ....

I cant understand what's your problem? I didn't had Skrill Mastercard,then.. i got scammed and ordered a Skrill MasterCard and now,i want to put all my money,there.. Stop spamming if you are not interested

I cant understand what's your problem? I didn't had Skrill Mastercard,then.. i got scammed and ordered a Skrill MasterCard and now,i want to put all my money,there.. Stop spamming if you are not interested

I dont have problem, if you didnt had skrill mastercard its mine problem, if you got scammed also its not my problem, you had money on your skrill but you wanted to move them at paypal (maybe for withdraw) now you have money but you want  to move them at skrill (maybe for withdraw)

For me that its total Strange. Also i dont spam, i just want to avoid problems.....

I dont have problem, if you didnt had skrill mastercard its mine problem, if you got scammed also its not my problem, you had money on your skrill but you wanted to move them at paypal (maybe for withdraw) now you have money but you want  to move them at skrill (maybe for withdraw)

For me that its total Strange. Also i dont spam, i just want to avoid problems.....

ok

I can't find anyone that need's Paypal Money for Skrill... Maybe someone need Skrill money for paypal? 

http://prntscr.com/8ke1hb My current balance on Skrill....