Dyes for BD

D3viLL

I'm BD and dont know whic dyes for me :D in low rate sserver i used +4str -4con,but in high rates +4con -4dex and +4str -4dex. Is it good or no? BTW I'm trying to make BD for pvp. Help me plx ;]

U play now in low or in hige rate server ... ?e

Btw  if u want to do pvp either in low or hige rate server u will always need the same

+4 str -4 con +4dex -4 con and if u want +1dex -2con (its not 2 much but smt is smt)

Blade dancer is a "almost" tank so u can waste thecon in dyes (also u can use pots and u will be hard to kill..)

thank u very much. I was using -8 dex +4 str, con ant +4wit. No I will change my dyes. ;] I'm playing in l2dex (pvp server) But with -8con hard to ressist stuns.. Any ideas?

Does DEX made a new server? I was playing on Dexternet (x4) with Prophet as main class <.<

I dont know what itens you can buy from store on fury, but depending on your set, you mustn't worry with dyes so much. For exemple, mj heavy set oed is "kinda" like a ic set +0 with those bonus from ic set(p.def/sleep-hold resist etc). And beside, mjh set is nice for pvp imho, coz it has bonus for p.attack and bonus against stun. Ofc, you dont see the difference against mob's stun, but you feel hell difference against archer.