Question About Wix.com

LostwardNetwork

Hello my friend if computer fixer and he have work with some companys who need websites,i dont realy have much skills on website template creations so i have some questions to solve me if you can..

1:If i buy webhost from ovh.com for example i can host as many website as the disk space limits is? or only 1 website per webhost?

2:There is any program to edit website templates?(like wix.com who you can create easly websites without coding)

3:What about wix.com? if i buy Unlimited products i can host as many as websites i want from there? and i must just pay the domains? and i can create the templates so easy from there?

P.S:tell me your opinion .. how should i start with that .. thanks 

1. us much domains you can hold and space.

2. edit like wix.com no, you could use adobe dreamweaver for developing workplace

3. i wouldn't choice wix.

I would recommened to choice wordpress or a free HTML+CSS template. or hire a developer and make your order.

Edited by Snoopi

1. us much domains you can hold and space.

2. edit like wix.com no, you could use adobe dreamweaver for developing workplace

3. i wouldn't choice wix.

I would recommened to choice wordpress or a free HTML+CSS template. or hire a developer and make your order.

I can find some free templates worldpress or css but i must change some orders,menus,icons .. but i dont like worldpress,with dreamweaver i can edit css templates right?