L2Off (Gf & Later) Pc Cafe (Pc Bang) Guide

Zeeyo

Question

Hi guys,

I know there was a guide (I don't recall the forum) about the l2off PC Cafe system, what it is comprised of and how to setup the account (and/or character(s)) to allow them to use PC Bang features. The thing is, I cannot seem to find anything. Perhaps it was about L2OFF premium features in general, because I can't seem to get google to find it for me.

I know there is a specific bit to set in a certain mask field value in the DB, and then you can use the NPCs. But I would also like to know more about the UI-related features (is it only the level indicator).

Your help is highly appreciated.

P.S. Could anyone also point me to any info about PremiumD or it's emulator? I also seem to be failing to pick correct keywords to find those discussions.

5 answers to this question

If i'm not mistaken this is system used only for asia server. Many people played from PC Cafe and by this name was called this event. Event essence is very simple: for the time spent in the game from the cafe bonuses in the form of points that can be exchanged. It was also possible to activate the gift codes type XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (from PC Cafe Coupon Window).

Today, you can use it as addon.

4AkvkqWSVvJd2q.png

The PC point accumulation was also used in NA on HF and later in GoD+ (they even gave PC point pack items and had a PC point lottery).

Still, I'd like a complete guide. It is pretty easy to set up a char to be able to use features in NPCs (PC point teleports/buffs/wyvern/etc), but is that really all about the PC event? Also, is the point gain rate configurable somewhere? How are valid codes determined?

Really interesting. Had no idea this was even a thing.

So i'm assuming there is a DM table somewhere that you can populate with codes and then define what the rewards are?

Then when the code is entered the reward is applied?

Then when the code is entered the reward is applied?

Technically, the reward is simply more PC points to be spent via associated NPCs (primarily adv guildsmen). Most likely you wont be able to configure a different type of reward (without code injection, that is).

Anyway, it looks like it was definitely not MxC where I found that guide. Will have to sift through the skype chat history, since I believe I may have mentioned it somewhere. Will let you know if I find anything.