Perma Banned Because I Cracked A Tool

55%

we are serious now ? i get perma banned because i cracked ninjastyle lol account cracker and give it for free? this is new rule or what ?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/190061-lol-account-cracker-checker-included-up-to-50-accountshour/page-2

Not even 1 month past from the time i payed for my donator membership and mevsyou dont respect noone and nothing ... he is just doing bans without reason 

Cray-z,

The reason you are perma-chat banned is because of too many reports for you from MxC members, about:

- Spamming

- Scamming

- Violating forum rules

Lately, you had created an alt account spamming/insulting while you are chat banned for 3 days.

So, the staff decided to perma chat ban you.

The donator membership doesn't mean that the Staffers have to behave differently from the other members, without applying the rules.

Also, the respect is gained by behaving properly to the forum.

Behind every ban/chat ban, there is always a reason.

I hope that I explain you thoroughly the situation.

let's talk about real situations not your mind ones

provide some proofs that u are talking about

So, you mean that probably I am lying.

Ok, I will try to satisfy your request.

I had a lot of pms with reports about you all these months for spamming/lying trying to re-sell shared things and so on.

i dont want to say the same things again and again provide some proofs and links