Free Services For Newbies. [Read For More..]

Hello memebrs of maxcheaters...

Because many people give money for something "stupid", things like "compile" or "add already shared code",

I want to offer you, in my free time to do something for you, for free.

Do not spend your money on something that is easy to do by yourself if you try a little.

But anyway... If it is not easy for you to "learn", then send me a PM.

What can I do for you?

• Compile from SVN/Source on any client of project. [Video Guide: How to do compile].
  • I will show you how to pass a java code. (And some things about java).
    [Video Guide: How to add a java code Part 1 & Part 2].
  • Set up your server. [Video Guide: How to setup a L2jserver].
  • I will show you how to pass Npcs, custom weapons, armors, items and etc].
  • I will show you how you can edit the stats from weapons, armors, items and etc].
  • Generally i will show/say you what I can..

Please take a look on "Video Guide" before asking for help.

The reason I am doing this is because sometimes people try to get some cash from newbies for such a little things like above.

All of them, will be explained/introduced via teamviewer. So, people can learn as they will see how to do it..

There are many guides on the forum for all of the above.. But some people still can't get it.

I hope you will not start to flame with posts about "what I do here". I do not gain anything from this. I just want to help when a member needs it.

See you..

Edited by 'Baggos'

i hope you can help me compile my server... i really wanna start using those codes, i think i learned a bunch about the basics with  a sourceless server (html's xml's scripts etc) Thanks... ^.^

Edited by HardCoreIV

First off, @Baggos i hope you will have the courage to continue doing this, cause many people do not try anything by themselves and expect everything to be served to them. :)

@Πατουσίτσα 

Well, i dont know if the videos Baggos posted in the topic are yours or not, he surely does not flame them LOL

Please take a look on "Video Guide" before asking for help.

This is certainly not any kind of flame.

Also 300 lines of code is nothing for a developer..... (the hangman game i made for fun was over 1000 lol).

Serious projects require thousand lines of code (i can link you to projects from github if you want).

Finally i dont know if you noticed but he said he does everything he lists for free.

Edited by FelonBIG

i hope you can help me compile my server... i really wanna start using those codes, i think i learned a bunch about the basics with  a sourceless server (html's xml's scripts etc) Thanks... ^.^

baggoskr add me on skype and i will show you what you want to know..

First off, @Baggos i hope you will have the courage to continue doing this, cause many people do not try anything by themselves and expect everything to be served to them. :)

That's why i said i will show via teamviewer.. If i give something ready, people will never learn.

If give the "eyes" on what i do, hopefully to learn.

As for the "courage", when i have free time, I would help as I say above..

• 1 month later...

hj @'Baggos' 

Can you sent me a complete server of mobius ???? I try more time but it not working .... with courupt main jar.

When i down SVN mobius, it not have other .jar (server.jar, login.jar........). I go to l2jserver.com get it but not conformity..\

All other soft i finish (java, sql, ...)

thanks for help