Any Serious Hi5/il Srvr

Ayami-

http://l2ovc.com if you like factions gamestyle, h5 very serious server with more than 3 years of experience, grand opening 28th March.

Edited by L2 OvC

http://l2ovc.com if you like factions gamestyle, h5 very serious server with more than 3 years of experience, grand opening 28th March.

you reopen every 3 months and factions... after long time , a newbie has 0 survivability

you reopen every 3 months and factions... after long time , a newbie has 0 survivability

We try to make the server last as much as possible, that's why between each season we make as many changes as possible to make sure next season will last longer, and this one is indeed ready to last for much longer than previous ones.

Also about newbies that join at a later stage, there are many bonuses for newbies, only for next season we added a newbies only instance of a map aswell as a very strong newbies only buff, some premade buff schemes that will help newbies get started, a fully attributed starting armor and much more...

We try to make the server last as much as possible, that's why between each season we make as many changes as possible to make sure next season will last longer, and this one is indeed ready to last for much longer than previous ones.

Also about newbies that join at a later stage, there are many bonuses for newbies, only for next season we added a newbies only instance of a map aswell as a very strong newbies only buff, some premade buff schemes that will help newbies get started, a fully attributed starting armor and much more...

this guy is on period.

www.l2luckystrike.com . Opening April 1st, if you are looking for a perfect fusion of PVP and challenging PvE that's your server, you will feel the progress as your char grow stronger everyday you play. Unique Item and enchant system, custom Raid boss system.

The server is not plug and play and you can always actively progress with your character since there's not a clear cap. We feature a custom raidboss system, challenging group farm zones and unique server datapack.

Hope to see you on April 1st!

Edited by Elessar

nothing yet? 

look if you want a normal server to play

search on l2oops.com or la2.mmotop.ru 

These childrens have 0 information  :y u no?:

look if you want a normal server to play

search on l2oops.com or la2.mmotop.ru 

These childrens have 0 information  :y u no?:

please, cant you stop posting ,  i dont want to join or rusky servers and i dont want to search , i am waiting someone to link me something good