L2.Net v346c - Autofighter!

slothmo

No more need to create scripts to level!

L2.Net now has autofighter settings in the bot options!  Actively target mobs and physically attack them, or actively target and use skills (spells) via the combat settings.  Actively pickup loot.  Define your "box" with the bounding polygon.

Still free!

http://www.ltwonet.com/showthread.php?t=2225

the godmode looks interesting,but honestly,i wouldnt use much cz good servers will have this fixed soon and there will be an autoban for it or backtracking and baning the user is possible to,but i can be wrong ofc :P

anyway,a nice feature update,hope there will be no serious bugs :)

well it's a nice share , but as a bot the l2.NET is a crapy program ..... :(

And your mom is a crappy lay... what an insightful thing to say.  How about some feedback on the forums instead of meaningless banter?

Yes IG works on retail.

if you think l2net is a bad program you are braindead.

good job sloth, but i dunno if i like the way l2net is heading, you are making it more noob friendly, is that what you really want?

if you think l2net is a bad program you are braindead.

good job sloth, but i dunno if i like the way l2net is heading, you are making it more noob friendly, is that what you really want?

man, i have being writing softwares and managing projects for noob and high-tech end users for more then 10 years so I can tell you this: people have the power!

and people only use what they understand. So if we wanna this programa to be popular and powerfull, and get more and more contributors it MUST be designed for noobs.

well seeing how l2divine keeps stealing ideas from l2.net... I would think l2.net > l2divine. Stole datapack as well as login methode. :|

Theres a new login method coming up, look for it soon.