High Five Server Discussion

High Five Server  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of High Five Server would you like to see?

• Low Rate(No customs/AIO Buffer/GMShop(till A grade)
    • High Rate(Custom/Full Buffer/Instant level 85/Full GMShop)
    • Other

As my topic's poll shows. What kind of H5 Client server would you like to see? Please feel free to express your opinion about this discussion and vote to the poll.

P.S.: Please avoid to make spam replies and flames here, else your replies will be reported.

P.S2.:To the other poll option tell us what kind of server you wanna see for H5 Servers except the listed above.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Vince*

we have enough il/h5 server's pvp/mid/low no matter, is time for Ertheia to rise, so i would like to see Ertheia pvp server with cool farm system( aka not to be full in 1 day).

we have enough il/h5 server's pvp/mid/low no matter, is time for Ertheia to rise, so i would like to see Ertheia pvp server with cool farm system( aka not to be full in 1 day).

To be honest Ertheia packs will need translate because of their main developers(Russian ++) But dunno. I'll stuck to this one at least for now. Later we will see.

To be honest,

I have some quite long time to join any high five server. So this would mean that my opinion at least for this client won't be as comprehensive as it could be.

On the other hand, interlude is pretty played client over the past years, by a very big amount of people out there, who are/were playing the game.

In general, no matter what you're going to create, you should have in mind that this is not something funny or stealthy.

Put yourself into a player's position. You wouldn't be satisfied if a server that you've like, would be shutting down for any reason. This insists at least harming.

Now if you've made the decision on which of the above clients you're going to create a server, the second thing that you need to see, is the amount of time that people will spend on playing the game

You can't target a group of people, who have not the required amount of time, while you're having a server which needs a lot of time and effort. On this case, you'll create a high/pvp rate server.

Thankfully, those clients were the most used out there, since their time released. Which means, by those years lot of server came out, trying to reach a good amount of people playing the game.

Make a little research on those things. There are plenty of examples, projects, polls, topics where they can muffle questions like this.

A poll, or a little discussion or w/e you think is going to work and reach the highest quantity of people could be advantageous. The rest are going to fall short.

I won't explain those things further, because it's pretty time consuming and useless. You can always search and ask for things like that, but if you're going to make a decision on opening a project, you should stay on your belief no matter what will happen on afterwards.

Cheers.

Soon! :D