[Report] Mcbigmac Intentional Netfight Searching

Intrepid

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/187059-wth-no-l2jdevs-left-around-here/

I understand hes a personal promotion as always with l2off developers, but atleast look at hes posts(i did), not just my topic where he turns a simple question which doesnt involve him in any way since it was a question about l2j and the small community that was here involved in l2j. Intentionally downtalking, personally insulting the work of other people with no real argument but for the sake of showing "whos boss" atleast in hes mind.

I dont sleep better nor care if any sort of punishment will be done either way tho its a higher chance knowning such people from past experience that the one to receive it would be me but i dont really sweat it.

Your the one arguing - i gave direct points.

Please do point out where i'm not factual - and have no argument ? ;)

Question of topic was about l2j, you are supposedly an l2off dev so it doesnt concern you yet you act like you know better. You havent even answered the quesion i made yet you called me an idiot who developed nothing and you downtalk and downlook people who have spent years and years making l2j or any of its forks in the way they want to. You show up nothing yet you call others clueless when they ask you to answer the question that is the main reason of the topic, which you ignore instead you just try to force your opinion on other people.

Heres the funny part sure i had some battles around here with most of the people, but when i had something to say i had things to back up what i say which means that atleast i can look in the mirror and tell myself okay i "lost" an argument if that was the case trying my best at what i do. You on the other hand still act like a smartass, show nothing, have nothing to back up what you say and yet still you call others clueless and you downtalk years of work in a really disrespectful way.

L2j always had issues with people saying this and this is just bad thats true, but NOBODY and i mean NOBODY had so much skin to say that l2j itself as a server platform is such a thing as you describe it, thats a thing called respect. If someone insults l2off and tells you reasons and proves it, all you do is attack back on l2j instead of saying okay you are right or saying something against it so a discussion can be done.

Anyhow im pretty much tired of you for today especially because its christmas time and i dont want to ruin my mood by explaining to you things that you obviously dont know and never will, like respect or how to have a healthy discussion with someone whos got another view on a subject.

Question of topic was about l2j, you are supposedly an l2off dev so it doesnt concern you yet you act like you know better. You havent even answered the quesion i made yet you called me an idiot who developed nothing and you downtalk and downlook people who have spent years and years making l2j or any of its forks in the way they want to. You show up nothing yet you call others clueless when they ask you to answer the question that is the main reason of the topic, which you ignore instead you just try to force your opinion on other people.

Heres the funny part sure i had some battles around here with most of the people, but when i had something to say i had things to back up what i say which means that atleast i can look in the mirror and tell myself okay i "lost" an argument if that was the case trying my best at what i do. You on the other hand still act like a smartass, show nothing, have nothing to back up what you say and yet still you call others clueless and you downtalk years of work in a really disrespectful way.

L2j always had issues with people saying this and this is just bad thats true, but NOBODY and i mean NOBODY had so much skin to say that l2j itself as a server platform is such a thing as you describe it, thats a thing called respect. If someone insults l2off and tells you reasons and proves it, all you do is attack back on l2j instead of saying okay you are right or saying something against it so a discussion can be done.

Anyhow im pretty much tired of you for today especially because its christmas time and i dont want to ruin my mood by explaining to you things that you obviously dont know and never will, like respect or how to have a healthy discussion with someone whos got another view on a subject.

1. You didn't tell me where i did look for a fight - i didn't look for a fight, i told you to read my comments - because you can't read\understand english well.

2. I didn't insult l2j - i said l2j is heading the sameway l2off is (this is the 4th time i tell you that - lets hope you learn to read english). As a platform one can debate which is best.

3. You insulted me and started mentioning maxtor (no relevance) - and failed servers i have NOTHING to do with.

You should not talk about respect - when your the instigator and the one using aggressive words to start a fight intrepid.

1. You didn't tell me where i did look for a fight - i didn't look for a fight, i told you to read my comments - because you can't read\understand english well.

2. I didn't insult l2j - i said l2j is heading the sameway l2off is (this is the 4th time i tell you that - lets hope you learn to read english). As a platform one can debate which is best.

3. You insulted me and started mentioning maxtor (no relevance) - and failed servers i have NOTHING to do with.

You should not talk about respect - when your the instigator and the one using aggressive words to start a fight intrepid.

1. You insult my english reading while you ignore the whole point of the topic.

2. You insulted l2j as a platform and insulted the work of others by that because on your part theres no debate.

3. If i insult you trust me its nothing like that, i mentioned maxtor because you are a personal promotion of hes thats why i know nothing will happen.

1. You insult my english reading while you ignore the whole point of the topic.

2. You insulted l2j as a platform and insulted the work of others by that because on your part theres no debate.

3. If i insult you trust me its nothing like that, i mentioned maxtor because you are a personal promotion of hes thats why i know nothing will happen.

1. Well when you start attacking me - because you can't read english - i should just do what? nothing? Learn to read.

2. No i didnt - again read. Your english becomes the center point here wether you like it or not. At no point did i insult it. I discussed java, i discussed knowledge, i discussed l2j spiraling down to same fate l2off has now. Which was relevant with an open question such as: "Where be all da brainz at?!".

3. You insulted maxtor and his server - and that it was somehow my fault BEFORE you reported, dumbass. You wanna be a martyr? like your the victim and thats why it's okay nothing happens?

What about stuff only happening because it's justice and true? Yea forget that - let's just tell everyone nothing happens now NOT because your just wrong - but  because maxtor and nepotism.. Good one. Good argument.

You have no leg on the third - and the first two are because you don't read.

I assume because you of previous hatred of me (When you apparently didn't understand basic communication protocols between computers) - and it says l2off in my name due to fanboidom of a platform.