Whos is the best char for multiple pvp

Nyuu

it depends the server you play on and its limits/or how much time your buffs last.if songs/dances last for 2 minutes then fighters are useless.but if cast speed limit is 1400 or self buffs last ex 30min-2h(ex Frenzy)then fighters rule!i prefer from fighter classes--->Adventurers and from the mage classes--->DoomCryers

they simply cant lose(well i cant fell with these two/dont know about you)good luck with your search

• 1 year later...

Lpn Analogos Posa Sub Mporeis na Stuck...

Egw As Poume Gia Multi me 6 Sub Proteinw...

Main...Elemental Master

1)Cardinal

2)DoomCryer

3)Storm Screamer

4)Titan

5)Phoenix Knight

6)Grand Kavhatari...{afiste ayto to sub me to 2o q gt mporeite na kanete bug k na stuck to ogre/puma/bear/rabbit(genika ola ta totem)}

Opoios Kalufthike Kalufthike...

Me i think is Spellsinger is great .

Tell me u what u think ???    ;D

--

it depends the server you play on and its limits/or how much time your buffs last.if songs/dances last for 2 minutes then fighters are useless.but if cast speed limit is 1400 or self buffs last ex 30min-2h(ex Frenzy)then fighters rule!i prefer from fighter classes--->Adventurers and from the mage classes--->DoomCryers

they simply cant lose(well i cant fell with these two/dont know about you)good luck with your search

lol greek section eimaste :S

• 2 months later...

The best multisub for fighters is: main:adventrer, 2nd:cardinal , 3rd any summoner and last destroyer.You have the attack speed of the adventurer, the heal of the cardinal, the cubics and the transfer pain and the powerfull skills from destroyer(you will be adventurer with light armor and dual handed weapon(like destroyer).The best multicsub for mage is Main:Spellhowler 2nd cardinal, 3rd any summoner and last WarCryer.You have the best m.atk with spleehowler, heal with cardinal, cubics and transfer pain with summoner and you use the skill of the WarCryer but i dont remember its name.I think its Essensial but anyway.

i ll agree to this. mainly it depends the server you are playing because land rates of curses and buffs are important.

If inspector buffs can be used and they last longer than 2 min i would go with sph-sps=crazy cast speed.

If they dont i would choose a dagger class or a saggi. If i couldnt afford good weapon dagger class is better.