[Spam issues]

GrisoM

Well latly i start notice that there is many many people that is spamming in ways that shows us 2 things

1 they are post hunter 2 they want to do good in forum but they have the inteligence of a monkey

lets start for the worst kind of spam The "Report Spam" what is this?

Has u can see many people in this forum dosnt even take 5 minutes to read the rules so they start posting anything where ever they want and not just that they also request warez thing or post warez.

Ok they have make a mistake beacuse they dont read rules, what should u do now?

1 chase : If they make a request topic [whit out tags or in wrong section] DONT post in topic saying [Most common examples] "dude u r in wrong section" "WAREZ IS NOT ALLOWED REPORTED" "Dude i dont like your face Reported" beacuse u dont help him and u spam. Lets say they are nws [50 post] and they post something wrong (either warez or wrong section in request" WHAT SHOULD U DO? Dont be a monkey , if he put something warez report to gm , if u know the answers and u know the rules , answer him and tell him via pm or in the post THAT WAREZ ISNT allowed in forum.

another thing i am getting upset about is that some people in 1 topic make 200 post [ i wont put any link in this post beacuse i dont want flame war] but whats the sense of make 200 post in 1 topic if u can EDIT your post? well take it in consideration..

1 more thing i seen in [Request] Dev Help [L2J] is the fact that many people when some one request something whit respect of java they always do the same "www.golearnjava.com" Well well well whats the sense of this? i dont know at least u could give him the  link of xXxExosoulerxXx :

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=24019.0

whit this u help NOT BY SAYING GO learn java -.-"

At last if u know the answer u can post and then request to a mod to move the post instead of just posting "dude Wrong area" <-- monkey answer

Well Thnx to Noble for helping me whit this guide and try to avoid this things

bb

i only have to add that if on a thread someone hasnt put [Request]tags and its not seen by a mod if you know the solution answer to the guys and give us a link to deal with the thread... cu :D  this way i dont have to delete bunch of replies and take less time :D

About the www.golearnjava.com i have warned some ppl and if they continue doing that they will get -1 karma / banned for 2-3 days. Enough.

Now about the other ways of spam. Dont forget they are and kids to forum... :P They dont know that the rulles are and general that a foruM/community means. Anyway i always warn people.. But the Best thing for mods is to delete their replies without any warning and clear the boards/topiCs.

nC observation's anubis.. We all know that but we do our best to keep the forum clear.

I have said all these things many many times.We can't do something.Unless we punish those members we can't do something else.

That's what I got to say.

-Blane

Well its awesome how we [The staff of MXC] tried so many things to do to clean spamm and spammers from our forum but they will never end. Even if you tell them not to do it, they will do it only because you said not to because they aren't monkeys they are worst they are people.

People with no sense of intelligance sorry if im insulting anyone but.Even if you say "hai , dis help me al0t" "+1 Karma ftw guide nice rox yeee" . You wont make the poster happy ... NO you wont you will just make him feel bad cuz after that Mods/Staff will see the topic only because it was reported for spamming  not because its very good. And everyone will look at it not for what it is, just to see if the spam cleaned. DO you know how many topics have been closed/removed because of damn spammers like YOU or maybe HIM or whatever. And YES i know you will never learn but that doesn't mean you can't try. And im 100% sure that you will still spam you will still break the rules not because you can, because you think you'll earn RESPECT by doing it. But guess what the only thing you will earn is BAN. Oh and dont forget to say that you agree with me just to earn +1 to your post count. But you know what i dont give a damn about you spammers i never will.. guess why? Because you'll never learn... most of you are 12 years old kids or less with no common sense and trying to piss people off only for their own good. But you know what? We dont get pissed of by you its so easy for us to ban you but why should we? Do you think banning people is the only solution. One advise "USE YOUR BRAIN" its not that hard.

PS: I dont care about your opinion of my post.

2 they want to do good in forum but they have the inteligence of a monkey

Because you'll never learn... most of you are 12 years old kids or less with no common sense and trying to piss people off only for their own good.

...Nothing else has to be told