classic [L2J] L2Noxious

Amster

logo.png

L2NOXIOUS PRESENTS ARIA 15X

L2Noxious presents to You the Aria 15x classic retail-like Craft/PvE/PvP server.
We use the collective of resources known to the developing community to bring a stable, on-going development project to build a stable and long-term gaming expierence.
Our team is limited (and searching for expanding) and fully motivated to work on a daily basis on the server.

Basic Server Information:
Exp/SP Rates: 15x
Adena rate: 20x
Quest Reward rates: 5x
Quest Exp Reward rates: 15x (and customized for certain quests).
Enchanting rates: 66%
Blessed Enchanting rates: 76%
No Donation.

Custom features:
Customized Community Board.
Customized NPC Shops in every town.
Scheme Buffer.
2 hour buffs.
Reworked Quests.
Global Gatekeeper.
PvP Rewards.
PvP Rankings.

Quests:
No first class transfer quest.
No second class transfer quest.
No third class transfer quest.
Noble status can be bought with adena.

New clans can claim a reward of Clan Lv 8 + Clan Skills upon creation if having more then 10 active members.
New clans can also claim their free Clanhall!
Join today with your clan!

Olympiad period is 1 months. Heroes are 1 month aswell.

We try to keep Aria server as much as retail-like as possible. 

We hope to see you soon online on www.L2Noxious.com
Edited by Amster

We've currently a clan event running for new comings clans.

More info on our forum: http://l2noxious.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=45

Edit 21-11:

We are currently rebuilding our Highrate PvP server. We are looking for a few people who want to expierence the early stages of the rebuild.
The prime target at the moment is to streamline the gameplay (namely the Getting Started part).

Edited by Amster

• 3 weeks later...

Ye, we never had an "1000 player" opening or something like that. For some reason it wont build up.

Would be nice if a couple of clans would join to start a player base. So far no one who played on Aria15x has given negative feedback.

Edited by Amster

Ye, we never had an "1000 player" opening or something like that. For some reason it wont build up.

Would be nice if a couple of clans would join to start a player base. So far no one who played on Aria15x has given negative feedback.

general the most of ppl who play L2 are kids which is means that ppl will follow ppl even the staff of the server or the server by itself is gtp....as proved with retarded L2tales, L2World etc...

the true players of L2 are by far on c3-c4 chronicle....this is means that you talk about 28+ age human ....todays kids are brainless and as i said they always follow ppl and not the good server....

in the past(c3-c4-interlude) 1 - 5max servers had opened and wrote their history.... i had the honor to play to most of them like L2Bnb( Bits & Bytes), L2Nemesis, L2Zeus, L2 e-global...

Nowdays servers are open every month with at max 1 month life.....its all about money...the true idea of L2 had past...   :-\  :-\  believe it or not its true.....

Edited by nemesis21

general the most of ppl who play L2 are kids which is means that ppl will follow ppl even the staff of the server or the server by itself is gtp....as proved with retarded L2tales, L2World etc...

the true players of L2 are by far on c3-c4 chronicle....this is means that you talk about 28+ age human ....todays kids are brainless and as i said they always follow ppl and not the good server....

in the past(c3-c4-interlude) 1 - 5max servers had opened and wrote their history.... i had the honor to play to most of them like L2Bnb( Bits & Bytes), L2Nemesis, L2Zeus, L2 e-global...

Nowdays servers are open every month with at max 1 month life.....its all about money...the true idea of L2 had past...   :-\  :-\  believe it or not its true.....

Times has changed. The things was shiny/new and awsame now is used to be normal and common. In the past u hadn't as much server selection choise like u have now, so servers made history for u couse u were newbie, many new stuff, not explored worlds, different mentality, and a joy to play that amazing mmo in low rate. I am sure now u couldn't play any low rate even crowded server for more than year. Life is changing get used to it. try other mmorpgs. hf

Edited by merfis202

True...i will not play anymore low rate...do you know why?? Cause this server wil close after 2-3 months.....and this is what we call waste of time...so i prefer mid rate servers so i wont have to farm craft so much and so hard.. ppl make l2 crap and not the changes of life...if someone guarante me that 1 server will have at min 2-3 years life (low rate) then i will join for sure...but this wont happen... as i said its all about money..

We have no aim here to make money. We have an aim here to make a game server to game on. We don't have any donations stores up for the lowrate server.
Next to our Aria server we want to make a highrate server. But they will always be there. 

The idea of not joining a server because it MIGHT be gone next month, is just stupid and the reason it's stupid is explained by you already.

This mentality creates an infinite loop. Low Rate -> Don't join! It might be gone! -> Server empty -> No reason to host the server -> Back to start.

Server remains online for the coming months. The more people that will join, the more motivation the crew gets to continue developing. 

Next year I cannot promise, if the server remains empty for too long, then the fun is for me gone as well.

True...i will not play anymore low rate...do you know why?? Cause this server wil close after 2-3 months.....and this is what we call waste of time...so i prefer mid rate servers so i wont have to farm craft so much and so hard.. ppl make l2 crap and not the changes of life...if someone guarante me that 1 server will have at min 2-3 years life (low rate) then i will join for sure...but this wont happen... as i said its all about money..

I get yout point but, as today statistic shows, all low rates is closing not becouse of donations/corruption/low online but because they get bored of l2 grinding again and again. Not long time ago was opened gracia final server it had pretty nice online but after 1 month it drastically droped. Same about rpg club h5 server. 

We have no aim here to make money. We have an aim here to make a game server to game on. We don't have any donations stores up for the lowrate server.

Next to our Aria server we want to make a highrate server. But they will always be there. 

The idea of not joining a server because it MIGHT be gone next month, is just stupid and the reason it's stupid is explained by you already.

This mentality creates an infinite loop. Low Rate -> Don't join! It might be gone! -> Server empty -> No reason to host the server -> Back to start.

Server remains online for the coming months. The more people that will join, the more motivation the crew gets to continue developing. 

Next year I cannot promise, if the server remains empty for too long, then the fun is for me gone as well.

i didnt want to be rude vs you and your server....i just told my opinion to merfis.....

anyway i stop spam cause the topic is about his server and not for my opinion....

soz ....

Edited by nemesis21