[Help] how to get this item?

GrisoM

Well i know that exist but i dont know how the fuck to get it (may be just gm can give it)

any one knows where to get bracelets (i dont know if it is well right)

this thing i want to know how to get goes in between of the 2 rings (there is a spot for it)

Well ty xD

(if some one knows the id of this items pls post it 2)

I can't understand anything of that you say...You need bracelets?What bracelets?And this sentence-->this thing i want to know how to get goes in between of the 2 rings (there is a spot for it),doesn't make sense.

I can't understand anything of that you say...You need bracelets?What bracelets?And this sentence-->this thing i want to know how to get goes in between of the 2 rings (there is a spot for it),doesn't make sense.

the bracelets are just in hell bound (that is what i mind inthat line u dont get 1 of 5 words)

just in hellbound u can have that and i want to know how the hell can i get that item (beacuse i know it gives p def and i need it xD)

Anubis java sux...we cant find anything i have find the think that is down from the rings something like a bin i have add it but it need some other thinks(you can buy it from goddad left from the symbol maker))that gives atack speed or patack ..etc !but you cant use it..java sux0r :(

EDIT:hmm you speak about the agathions!go to luxury shop in giran and speak to the female NPC !you need some items that you cant find it easy..!the best way to get an agathion is to have a castle...aden giran or whatever !

Agathions

agathion.jpg

You can purchase a new Agathion from the armor merchant in the Giran Luxury Shop. When you purchase an Agathion, there is a random chance that you will receive an existing Agathion, or one of the new Agathions. If you happen to purchase an old Agathion, you can double-click on it to receive a reward in place of it.

Well demonic soul ty for the info but it wast that xD

its mroe easy to put it this way -.-

WHERE DO I GET THOSE ITEMS THAT I SHOW WHIT RED ARROWS:

shot00097mt6.jpg

I should do that in 1 post -.-" xD 

well the thing next to the armor i think it should be something like a cloak or something -.- ask in official forum  ;D the thing between jewels is Agathions u can get them if you own a castle in some servers in others gm shop sells them or gm gives them. there are a lot of agathions. A elf flies over u a pig with funny hat ,a devil ,an angel and more xD