interlude [L2J]Lineage 2 Aria World

L2AriaWorld

if people had the same mind like you lineage community would be dead by now... Server looks good has many things to do its not like other java trash server that you spend 2 hours to get your gear max ++ and then you spend 3 days on augmenter to get your skills. I totally suggest you to join this server and the staff are pretty decent too they will hear everything you got to say.

Thank you for your kind words!

Indeed we are active and we are always here to hear your suggestions & ideas and discuss them.

We are running few events at the moment written in our forum but we are still waiting for Hopzone & Topzone to approve our server.

Indeed,srv is quite decent.I'd suggest though to remove tattoos also.

they nerfed the stats

Edited by Stacy Doll

blah blah...

/fail

I will say it once more, we are not fail. We are here to stay and discuss/help everything regarding our community.

Can you remove the tattoos? Those make unbalance.

We nerfed the stats 1 time already. We will nerf them more the upcoming days or we probably going to remove them completely.

i have much delay/lag in the server, can help me?! Me and my friend... Im from Argentina

We have other players from Argentina too and they don't have lag. At least they didn't said anything to us regarding this.

they nerfed the stats, i hope they will nerf the price too, is too high for the atm stats :P

We will nerf price too :)

I dont understand this. Is hard farm and he dont put l2tower protect? 

We have protection against ddos, (we didn't fall when we went live, we were under attack). The only program the can be used (at the moment) is l2tower.

Our farm is not hard. Please stop spreading false rumors.

Dont like, but good luck.

Thank you :)

PS: We have been approved by Topzone !

Edited by L2AriaWorld