Votemanager Npc

aris96

Question

mlka ti pineis? idi s eipe oti tha sinantiseis problima ama bgaleis to 1 by 1

egw ti pinw i aytos??

diavase parapanw ti leei. 

You can remove it and still the system will work fine

gt egw ti eipa? oti an ayto to system checkare tin ip tha itan to kalitero free. gt twra an vgaleis to check opws eipe dinei random reward se opoion na nai kai gi ayto to logo einai axristo gt prepei na perimeneis mia wra pote tha kanei vote o allos gia na pareis kai esy seira na kaneis vote kai spastike pou eipa oti aytos o code einai gtp epidi ton eftiaxe aytos. pou einai to paralogo s ayto pou eipa?

Edited by nikosdevil20

1 by 1 removed will have problems :D lets say i vote and the counter goes + 1 and there are 10 more people that did not vote..guess who is gonna get the reward ....... EVERYONE

1 by 1 removed will have problems :D lets say i vote and the counter goes + 1 and there are 10 more people that did not vote..guess who is gonna get the reward ....... EVERYONE

man that i explain 3 times. elfo says 

you can remove it and still the system will work fine and i explain to all cuz i have try it, if remove the check 1 by 1 the system give reward to everyone and after he say i have coded that and you are random and bullshits. i say is shitty code because all players are tired to use that system. must wait all server vote for your turn. that realy sux. that i explain for that system. thats all

Is more easy to use our new vote reward system http://l2topzone.com/forum/announcements-and-news/new-vote-reward-added/. Enjoy, free for all servers.

you can explain how that system works?